Tennessee Lady Vol News

I hate that Jessie's senior year is starting out with an injury, but hopefully she'll bounce back quickly. I don't think anyone -- especially her -- had any expectations for her this year other than to give a couple minutes here and there. My only hope for her is that she can hit at least a handful of shots at TBA this year so we in the crowd can show our appreciation for hanging in there and never giving up. I know she practices just as hard as everyone else -- it just wasn't in the cards for her to be a go-to player. And that's okay. She'll be a beloved Lady Vol For Life, and that is everything.

Heal up soon, Jessie!

FIBA 3 x 3 USA first two games with Burdick are available both close last to the end. If you've never watched driving for a layup has been rephrased to bulldozing to versus bulldozing away

A fun interview with Ashley Robinson. She touches on what it’s like to play for Pat, the future of the program under Kellie and her opinion on current players playing in make up, nails, and lashes(I know that’s a big topic around here)

I been waiting on this interview since she tweeted about it!! Ayyeee!!! 🖤🖤🖤

I hope all this year’s roster was required to watch Catch98. If they’re not ready to run through a wall and do whatever it takes to win a natty…they don’t have a pulse. I’m old and fat and I was ready to lace them up last night lol.
Yep! Behind this middle age pudge beats the heart of a lion! Youth! Wasted on the young!😂

Yep! Behind this middle age pudge beats the heart of a lion! Youth! Wasted on the young!😂

"Youth is wasted on the young" is one of my all-time favorite quotes. When we're young we don't realize how so very wonderful, and fleeting, our youth is. A young person can't even truly grasp the quote. There are countless moments, decisions, activities and conversations from my youth that I would do differently knowing what I know now as an older person.

And there's no amount of explaining that to a young person that will ever get through to them. Life is wonderful, yet incredibly frustrating sometimes. Sigh.

Reactions: Smokey19rt and Lucy
I don't know the answer to that, but come to think of it, I don't recall seeng Justine in the video that was posted yesterday of the entire team hanging out at Kellie and Jon's pool. I think I saw everyone but her.
She posted on Instagram that she would be arriving in Knoxville yesterday

Reactions: lvocd

VN Store

Back