Tennessee Lady Vol News

I agree. I'm sure she wants to play at the next level, and going into her junior year, the time is now for her take a big leap forward. I feel bad for the amount of heat she has taken from members of this forum, given what's been thrown at her. Let's hope she is able to stay injury-free this year and show everyone what most on here know she is capable of doing.
JH will show up and show out, and have a breakout year, this upcoming season.

Here is a fact doubt anybody knew Karoline Striplin led the state of Alabama high school basketball players in almost every category last season. That is every player whether a freshman up to a senior. She led in points scored, Points average, Blocks, Rebounds, Rebounds Average, Assists, Shooting percentage, Free Throw percentage, Two point shooting percentage, steals, and Free throws made and attempted. She didn't lead in three point shooting, percentage, or attempts. There are thousands of players in the state and she was number one in every category mentioned except three point shooting stats.

Here is a fact doubt anybody knew Karoline Striplin led the state of Alabama high school basketball players in almost every category last season. That is every player whether a freshman up to a senior. She led in points scored, Points average, Blocks, Rebounds, Rebounds Average, Assists, Shooting percentage, Free Throw percentage, Two point shooting percentage, steals, and Free throws made and attempted. She didn't lead in three point shooting, percentage, or attempts. There are thousands of players in the state and she was number one in every category mentioned except three point shooting stats.

Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid are here...
Sara and Karoline.jpg

Poor Jordan H spends more time in the shade than she deserves. She fought through injury and COVID last season. The COVID alone is a big psychological impact. I had it and worried a lot whether I would be one of the unfortunate. I guess one doesn’t know how they will handle life until they are up front and personal with their own mortality.

I think she will show up big time.
Completely agree!

These are tremendous numbers. This young Lady Vol will be a huge contributor this upcoming season and thereafter. Striplin and her incoming classmates will be surprisingly productive, giving the LVs the opportunity to win the SEC and make a big run in the NCAA tourney.

Last edited:
"It would be really cool to see people drawing up plays for the dunk like Pat Summitt did at Tennessee," Snow says. Both Snow and Parker dunked in games on Summitt's team. "It would also establish the dunk as part of the women's game, not just something that you do on a fast break. It can be done within a half-court set."

How Viral Dunkers Can Revolutionize Women's Basketball

Reactions: allen phillips

VN Store

Back