Tennessee @ Kentucky Game 2 Thread - 6:30

the wall or the fall...if Zach "ever" gets it together...no telling what he would do, but...:D
Well TV has given Zach every chance to get it right and so far no dice!!! Kind of like Ralph gave Haley Bearden the same. Maybe by his senior year he can hit back to back grand slams like Haley did the other night!!!

yep, heard about that...too bad bud...only saw them twice...75, Mempho, July 4th...81, Superdome...good times were had by all...:D

Man, I always wished I was at both of those shows. A kid from my school got to go to the NOLA show and I was jealous. Prince was the opener on that tour.

I have seen them a lot over the last 30 years, but that is not the same as seeing them in 75 at the liberty bowl.

Man, I always wished I was at both of those shows. A kid from my school got to go to the NOLA show and I was jealous. Prince was the opener on that tour.

I have seen them a lot over the last 30 years, but that is not the same as seeing them in 75 at the liberty bowl.

that was magical...we'd been on Union for days hitting all the places...the day before the concert Mick and Keef came by outside the front window we were having another pitcher, they looked inside and we raised out glasses...they just smiled and we did too...that was about 7 PM...Jerry Lee came in about 8 and starting playing and singing...just out of the blue...talk about a party...it was like that the whole week...just unbelievable good times....:D

Reactions: NorCalVol67
2-1...that's efficient baseball right there...now, some hits and runs gang!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GBO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ahhh the Stones in Knoxville in '72 I think it was...Stevie Wonder as the warm-up....quite the show....

I hope Garrett can get his pitches down a little...

I did see a lot of great shows at the coliseum though. As well as some great wrastling, including Andy Kaufman.

When they came out & said Andy Kaufman had passed away I just knew that was another prank that he had pulled off on everybody. I didn't believe it for the longest time. I kept waiting for him to pop out somewhere.

that was magical...we'd been on Union for days hitting all the places...the day before the concert Mick and Keef came by outside the front window we were having another pitcher, they looked inside and we raised out glasses...they just smiled and we did too...that was about 7 PM...Jerry Lee came in about 8 and starting playing and singing...just out of the blue...talk about a party...it was like that the whole week...just unbelievable good times....:D

I’m mad my parents didn’t take me out drinking in midtown that week when I was 8.

Reactions: RollerVol

VN Store

Back