Tennessee @ Kentucky Game 1 Thread - 6:30

NorCalVol67

Donde is a Badass
Go Vols!

D4dumpJWkBc0kAt

Their weather for the weekend looks as bad as ours. It figures that when we have a solid shot at racking up 3 wins...we'll likely lose a game or two to weather.

Hey everybody...I'm back! :) I was really sick for about 3 weeks...better now and regaining my strength. :)

I'm hoping for the real Tenn Vols team to show up & that team plays tonight like they know they can.
Smack KY in the mouth up front. Don't take crap from anyone. Score runs first & score runs often.

GBO!!! Let's whip some KY wildcats booty until they cry for us to stop.

Their weather for the weekend looks as bad as ours. It figures that when we have a solid shot at racking up 3 wins...we'll likely lose a game or two to weather.

Hey everybody...I'm back! :) I was really sick for about 3 weeks...better now and regaining my strength. :)

Hey, that's great to hear. I look forward to seeing & reading your post. GBO!!!

I looked at the weather map and it looks like KopyKat field is in the clear until about 11 pm ET tonight.

Reactions: RollerVol

Hey everybody...I'm back! :) I was really sick for about 3 weeks...better now and regaining my strength. :)[/QUOTE

wondered what happened...glad to see you're still battlin' it out...good on'ya….get better faster, we need all the help we can get...:D

GO BIG ORANGE!

VN Store

Back