Tennessee in the Top 5 for teams receiving most bets to win the NCAA Tourney

So your tellin me there's a chance........

Edit: It would sure be fulfilling to hang a championship banner from the rafters. We Vols fans deserve something to cheer for after the last 15 years of football.

Reactions: cc623 and Zues1
I think this is finally the year Baylor or ZAGs win it all, but nothing would make me happier than seeing UT win a championship in hoops. GBO!

Last edited:
Yeah, $200 bet wins $5000, well worth the chance, imo. Especially, compared to the favorites and the favorite rarely wins it

Honestly not surprised at +2600. That’s great value on a team that has as much talent as TN but just hasn’t been able to consistently put it together...yet.

Most of the people throwing down money on us are typically fervent gamblers who probably have money on multiple teams and are just taking a flier on a great line.

Honestly not surprised at +2600. That’s great value on a team that has as much talent as TN but just hasn’t been able to consistently put it together...yet.

Most of the people throwing down money on us are typically fervent gamblers who probably have money on multiple teams and are just taking a flier on a great line.
I would probably throw $200 on UT at 26-1 and probably $200 on the Zags for insurance, if I decided to make a bet (doubt it, tho)

I would love to see it. Would cheer them all the way

But,,, we have two glaring defensive weaknesses. One being a our inability to stop quick footed and decisive drives to the basket and our on and off three point defensive game. Since our only pathway to a championship rests on the hopes of our defense that makes things tough.

Offensively we are not going to stand toe to toe with most offensively minded teams in a slugfest so that isn't even in the discussion.

I hope there right but not a chance. Upper class players not doing enough to win the SEC tournament let alone the NCAA tourney. To inconsistent to win 5 games in a row. JMO.

If our offense clicks like it has a handful of times this season, no reason we cant make a deep run. This team gives me no reason to think that would happen though.

We are a top 5 caliber team who struggles with consistency right now. If we get that struggle taken care of I would expect at least a run to the elite 8. We are a bigger threat than "#19".

VN Store

Back