Tennessee in the LLWS

My son was on the 2012 US Championship team out of Goodlettsville Tn. That was a amazing experience. If you ever get a chance to go you need to.
I remember TN going into the bottom of the 6th of the U.S.Championship with a huge double digit lead only to lose it and somehow win in extra innings. Scored 24 on Petaluma to get to the championship game. If Myers would have been available for that game they might have won it all. Japan was a total powerhouse and 10 run ruled them. Used too many hits in the US Championship game and didn't have enough in the tank the next day to stay with Japan.

I remember TN going into the bottom of the 6th of the U.S.Championship with a huge double digit lead only to lose it and somehow win in extra innings. Scored 24 on Petaluma to get to the championship game. If Myers would have been available for that game they might have won it all. Japan was a total powerhouse and 10 run ruled them. Used too many hits in the US Championship game and didn't have enough in the tank the next day to stay with Japan.
Yes it was crazy I/2 inn, but we did it so it could never be forgotten. 😂

I lived in a itty bitty little town called Nolensville in late 70's. Had to move in 82 and that town grew up. Way to go Nolensville!! My old house grew in value a little bit too.

I hate how much it’s grown. So much beautiful countryside developed. All those gentle rolling hills covered with subdivisions. But that’s all of Williamson County, I suppose.

Utah LL, next Nolensville opponent Friday afternoon, lost a player to a freak dorm room accident:
LLWS player awake, speaking after surgery

I played with his Dad and Uncle. Knowing them, he was probably the pitcher they could have used today. His Uncle had an absolute cannon. He was SS and closer for a JC natty team and was a better QB talent. His Dad had an arm too.

VN Store

Back