Tennessee has the #2 or #3 team in the SEC

One of these days a post like this will be right. It’ll be weird how the OP will be praised but deep down we’ll all know it was just a sh!tposter, troll, or overly optimistic sunshine pumper that got lucky.

Reactions: VolsSportsFan
One of these days a post like this will be right. It’ll be weird how the OP will be praised but deep down we’ll all know it was just a sh!tposter, troll, or overly optimistic sunshine pumper that got lucky.
It sounds like you're one of the posters on Volnation that seem to take enjoyment in Tennessee doing poorly in football just so that you can say you were right:mad::rolleyes:

Reactions: MAD
It sounds like you're one of the posters on Volnation that seem to take enjoyment in Tennessee doing poorly in football just so that you can say you were right:mad::rolleyes:

Not even close. I want us to curb stomp every single team we play. But after a couple years on here its pretty clear a lot of people blindly pick us to win an unrealistic amount of games and then get pissed when we don’t meet their expectations.

We’re rebuilding again. Things take time and it has to be done right. So far we’ve not had anyone willing to put the work in. Only time will tell if CJP has what it takes.

I have my doubts about the high subjective finish for the vols. But then, I still can't get over Jim Chaney jumping off his last ship.

Reactions: CornFlake
Off season hopes, dreams and just plain o'crazy stuff. Some day we'll enjoy the reality of our team again. GBO!

That's pretty much why posts like these are made. I seriously doubt the OP thought we'd go 10-2, they just wanted to post it in case it happened. That's why D4H makes all his outrageous predictions.

and will finish 10-2. Whether we make it to Atlanta will depend on how Florida finishes.

Now, someone tell me the best way to save this thread for a future bump?

crazy-scary-clown-picture-id508856013

Hitting it again

Pruitt goes 6-6 his 2nd season, but loses the bowl game for a 6-7 season and gets a raise for beating Vanderbilt

VN Store

Back