Tennessee gets it done

fail_gifs_06.gif

lol

Reactions: 5 people
What year did we score 50-somethin in Athens? Am pretty sure we were the underdog that year; what was the line?

You do realize their D Cord that Crompdaddy made look so bad, is now on our coaching staff?

Martinez was very well liked and respected as a UGA position coach, not a DC. Same could be said about Sunseri at Bama. Sucky coordinator, decent position coach. I think FSU could vouch for that right now.

Martinez on our staff is not a bad thing.

UGA does play down to the level of their competition a lot. With the different unis and a deafening crowd here's hoping we get some early mo and roll with it. If something bad happens to us early it could be a long day. Here's to Worley having the best day that he'll ever have in his college career and Vol's prevail 35-34.

Oh that's right. Crompton was lost for four years and miraculously figured it all out on his own.

Yes, Kiffin deserves all the credit for turning Crompton around. I mean, Kiffin is so good, look how well those qb's at USC played under him.......

Reactions: 2 people
Crompdaddy shows back up and teaches Worley a thing or two on how to handle Georgia's D!

Yeah, I'd rather have the Waynesville Wormburner back at QB than Worley !!!

Now that's saying something about how bad Worley is !!!

VN Store

Back