Tennessee-Georgia either 3:30 CBS or noon ESPN

My little brother is getting married at 6:30 that day. A noon game will work just fine for me. But if it’s 3:30, I’ll just watch the end of the game on my phone at the wedding. It’s a beach wedding, so it’ll be casual anyway!

I think that just depends on if Georgia wins and/or how bad A&M loses this week (and obviously if UT wins)
#1 A 2-0 UT vs a struggling (due to QB) 1-1 or even 2-0 would be very intriguing to viewers and pundits alike.
#2 If A&M gets hammered it's less interesting especially not being a key divisional game.
#3 and because no ones gives 2 craps about watching A&M.

I’ll take noon on the road. It‘s worked in the past for us. It’s gonna be a light crowd anyways, hopefully people will be hungover and disinterested.

Please!! I know the dictionary says the S is ok (don't think it use to) but it just doesn't look or sound right.. Sorry I know I don't have to read, but usually agree with and "like" your posts. It's just that damn S!

Please!! I know the dictionary says the S is ok (don't think it use to) but it just doesn't look or sound right.. Sorry I know I don't have to read, but usually agree with and "like" your posts. It's just that damn S!
I’m sorry I have a typing lisps (see there it is )issue that I’m currently trying to correct. Itss hard work, but I’ll fix it.

When do they announce? I somehow thought they already announced the first three game times earlier like in August. It’s been a long year

Watching on the West coast...freaking noon games are murder...it's the only reason I hope CBS picks the game.

When do they announce? I somehow thought they already announced the first three game times earlier like in August. It’s been a long year

Only the SEC network announced game times. CBS announced a few big games but not their entire schedule. Should be announced soon.

Only the SEC network announced game times. CBS announced a few big games but not their entire schedule. Should be announced soon.
That must have been it.

Late edit: I found the article from sept 1. It’s the Arky game I got confused. I read it as the “third game” and didn’t look at the schedule. Carry on.

there is nothing better than a 330 cbs game. nothing. the music, the feeling

I have to agree. The only one that may rival it is Chris Fowler and Kirk Herbstreet calling a game. They are very good at their jobs, but ESPN doesn't have that music. You always know a big SEC match up is coming when you hear that music!

VN Store

Back