Tennessee Football | Welcome Back

Who is the voice that says “he’ll it’s good to be back”? Kesling? Anyway it gives me “chicken skin” lol. Another great video from our video crew!

Reactions: Type Orange+
Tennessee’s VFL Films did a great job on this one. And IMO, their choice of narrator couldn't have been better.

Reactions: mrmax86
Who is the voice that says “he’ll it’s good to be back”? Kesling? Anyway it gives me “chicken skin” lol. Another great video from our video crew!
Dont think its Kesling.

I wish Mike Keith would leave the Titans, judo chop Kesling and take over as the voice of the Vols.

From what I've heard, Vols had a chance to have him but chose Kesling instead.

Mike Keith is the best in the business though. Hope he never leaves the Titans.

This dude lives 5 houses down from me. Retired army. He is ready. Every week he puts the tag of our opponent (ETSU) under Smokey’s legs for him to pee on. Actually has it rigged to where water shoots out from under Smokey’s leg.

Attachments

• 1283CD6B-9C66-458D-B200-42CAB4E702DA.jpeg
    1283CD6B-9C66-458D-B200-42CAB4E702DA.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 96
From what I've heard, Vols had a chance to have him but chose Kesling instead.

Mike Keith is the best in the business though. Hope he never leaves the Titans.

I have never heard the full story, but I actually suspect that being The Voice of The Vols was the job that Mike coveted and was waiting for. IIRC, as soon as, or not very long after Bob Kesling was given the job, Mike left Knoxville radio and became the voice of the Titans. I sure miss him around here on the radio. His tireless efforts during recruiting season were epic.

It might just be ETSU, but you can feel it in the air in Knoxville! Time to set things right in Knoxville.

VN Store

Back