Tennessee Football just announced home and home series with The Washington Huskies in 2029-2030

Neyland and Husky stadium are the only two college stadiums that are accessible by water
Baylor is a third one.

1280px-Baylor_University%27s_McLane_Stadium.JPG

I’d like to congratulate the 2029 and 2030 pac 12 champion huskies ahead of time. Unfortunately you will probably be terrible until then and make a miraculous turnaround like all the other teams that come on our schedule. In all seriousness though I’m pumped for this. Love home and homes in new places
Lol, yep they should already be booking hotels in Pasadena those years.

Reactions: murfvol1
Don't see the point, doesn't really help us in recruiting. I would rather schedule one of the Calif schools-- preferably UCLA or Cal.

Wrong. Around 30 current Huskies are from California. This is very typical. It is very common for most Pac 12 football programs to have a large contingent of players from Cali. Pac 12 and Mountain West programs are well covered by the hometown CA media.

Im excited about this series, I wish they would swap it out (move it up to 2024) and replace Oklahoma....7 years seems so far off
Oklahoma will likely be joining the SEC by then so that will more than likely be our West opponent that season.

VN Store

Back