Tennessee Football isn’t a matter of life or death

I love and put all my faith in Jesus Christ. Thank God he has given me the passion that is Tennessee Football and all Tennessee sports. After the Father, my parents and family and the VOLS!!!!!! ALWAYS, what doesn't kill you only makes you stronger. If that is true, in the future alot of teams best be worried!!!!! Nothing beats the ride back from being at the bottom to the top. May this be the first day in our resurgence, and may we come back with a fiery fury that would make the General cry!!!! GBO!!!!!

I'm glad I finished reading your comment and didnt go just off the title.......because it was about to go down....lmao!!!! GBO!!!!! Hoping for an A++++ hire from this guy. Really hoping the bringing over of Steele, Simon, and Gardner is a foreshadowing of a silent head coach commit being finalized.

I'm glad I finished reading your comment and didnt go just off the title.......because it was about to go down....lmao!!!! GBO!!!!! Hoping for an A++++ hire from this guy. Really hoping the bringing over of Steele, Simon, and Gardner is a foreshadowing of a silent head coach commit being finalized.

I'm not sure about Steele. What's he ever done at an elite level? Maybe recruiting?

I'm not sure about Steele. What's he ever done at an elite level? Maybe recruiting?

(personal opinion) Great recruiter, tons of ties in various states with H.S. coaches etc. I think personally he has a great defensive mind and has churned out some some excellent LB's under his watch. I think he'd be a homerun position coaches hire if he was working with an A+ head coach.......especially one that may lean more to the offensive side of things.

VN Store

Back