Tennessee Football is finally fun to watch again

In the last 5 years it's been hard to think of any plays that were boom worthy.
Those moments in time like the 98 Arky fumble. Those plays that make you screem boom when you're watching by yourself.

Tonight we hand a couple.

Exactly!!!! It's been awhile......But here comes the BOOM! again....

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H3djSvk44xA[/youtube]

Sorry that I'd like to wait til I see something different then what I've seen for 6 years straight to get excited.

Seriously??? The difference is not about the results... yet. It's about HOW these guys are playing. This team is very physical, very motivated, very disciplined and very well coached. It is truly a team effort (no individual and petty individual drama). Have you noticed that special teams actually is a positive this year? Have you watched the way the defense swarms to the ball? Offense has been lacking until Saturday but has made tremendous strides. We are actually getting better as the year goes forward instead of melting down. Everything is different, you just need to change the things you're looking at. The thing you are looking at.. RESULTS, will be different soon.:peace2:

EDIT: Like CBJ has been saying... "It's a process." and I for one see the process working.

Last edited:
I love how quickly people forget that Dooley did this a couple times a year too....

On his way to 16-21 and an amazing 5-19 record in the SEC. I'm still waiting on the dividends of losses to start coming in.

I'm sure it'll be next week right?

I get what you're saying but this one felt different. Dooley's always seemed to be playing from behind and never get over the hump to tie or take the lead (with the exception of the '10 LSU game and we all know how that ended).

This team fought back from a 14 point deficit and took the lead in the final 2 min. It's the first time I've actually felt like we were going to win in the fast 5 years.

The next step is to finish.

In the last 5 years it's been hard to think of any plays that were boom worthy.
Those moments in time like the 98 Arky fumble. Those plays that make you screem boom when you're watching by yourself.

Tonight we hand a couple.

For the first time in years I feel big wins are possible
The team is on the sideline pumping up the crowd
The crowd is fired up

The fun is back.

I got my tickets for SC, I hadn't planned on going but had so much fun at the GA/VOLS game, I have to go back. It was awesome. The energy and fun is back, and I got teary when they blocked that punt and later went ahead.. I can't believe the difference in this team and the ones we have seen in recent years. Change has come and winning will follow.

Hi PastorVolFan, you wouldn't by chance be up in the Terrrace would ya? I mean it was absolute fun Saturday watching & feeling actual football, even without a win people were "together"...

GO VOLS..
GO BIG ORANGE ... :rock:

Nope...bottom row of zz15...almost fell off while jumping, lol

Nope...bottom row of zz15...almost fell off while jumping, lol

Now don't go jumping off!! It was hopping up in the Terrace too.. we have an usher who is a former Pastor & thought it was him..

GO VOLS..
GO BIG ORANGE ... :rock:

This is how Tennessee is supposed to play. It's good to finally see it again !!!

#118 will go down as one of my favorite Tennessee teams of all time. It's great to finally watch improvement on the field from week to week. Especially after 3 years with "he-who-must-not-be-named"

Team #119 will compete for the SEC East championship. Things will start getting back to normal on The Hill.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back