Tennessee Drops 13-10 Decision to Louisville in 11 Innings

Freak

VolNation's Grand Poobah
Staff member
Tennessee dropped a 13-10 decision to the No. 30 Louisville Cardinals in their first extra inning game of the season Wednesday afternoon at Robert M. Lindsay Field at Lindsey Nelson Stadium. Louisville right fielder Josh Richmond's three-run home run in the top of the 11th inning gave UL the victory after the Volunteers forced extra innings with a single run in the bottom of the ninth.

More...

Discuss. :)

Hey Freak, I go to Tech and on the 18th we will be making our way to play in Knoxville. Last year we pulled out the win in Cookeville. Tech is off to a pretty good start and Tennessee is looking a little better than last year. How do you think the match up will go? I'm heading up for the game should be a good one.

it looks like the pitching will need to step up to have any chance this year.

Hey Freak, I go to Tech and on the 18th we will be making our way to play in Knoxville. Last year we pulled out the win in Cookeville. Tech is off to a pretty good start and Tennessee is looking a little better than last year. How do you think the match up will go? I'm heading up for the game should be a good one.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

No clue. This team hasn't been able to put it all together so far.

Seems the offense is there now we need both the O and pitching to step up and stay constant.

GO VOLS!!

VN Store

Back