Tennessee didn’t get a single NFL Combine invite

Wow says alot about Butch Jones and his coaches. And you people want to blame Pruitt for last year. You can't win if you don't have the players. Don't worry Pruitt is changing all that. We will have a lot of players for the NFL draft before long. I knew Pruitt knew what he was doing soon as he got hired he brought in a real S/C coach and redone the weight room. Tennessee has been soft for the last 7 or 8 years. That my friends will change.

Amazing,with the lack of talent, that we beat two top twenty teams last year. Most folks knew we were very low on talent but a few on here were just sure it was poor coaching from our present staff. This should lay that argument to rest. Pruitt didn't have much to work with when it comes to experienced well coached players. I think we're going to see steady improvement if we can keep this staff together.

The sad part is that some of the players could have been invited if Botch would have knew what he was doing. They're paying the price for his utter incompetence.

I can't hold a single thing against the likes of Higgins, Lawrence, or Mays. The got good advice from someone. Dumpster fire avoided. And it pains me to have to say it.

Butch-Jones-cigar.png
Congrats BJ and of course Roll Tide!

Amazing,with the lack of talent, that we beat two top twenty teams last year. Most folks knew we were very low on talent but a few on here were just sure it was poor coaching from our present staff. This should lay that argument to rest. Pruitt didn't have much to work with when it comes to experienced well coached players. I think we're going to see steady improvement if we can keep this staff together.

The collapses were really bad. But, you're right. Those two wins are phenomenal honestly.

Wow says alot about Butch Jones and his coaches. And you people want to blame Pruitt for last year. You can't win if you don't have the players. Don't worry Pruitt is changing all that. We will have a lot of players for the NFL draft before long. I knew Pruitt knew what he was doing soon as he got hired he brought in a real S/C coach and redone the weight room. Tennessee has been soft for the last 7 or 8 years. That my friends will change.
How far into butchs tenure did you defend him? Not trying to say anything one way or another about Pruitt because he seems to be starting down the right path. Just curious.

VN Store

Back