Tennessee Cornhole Boards

Thanks for the kind comments. First set I've ever built. The checkerboard was a pain but had to do them, took lots of hours. I was worried about the T, had to freehand it because didn't have time to get decal.I think my son will like them, if I still give them to him.
I’ve got a set that are Solid Orange. I’ll trade you one. Then we would have a matching set. If you end up keeping them. I’ve got a rug that would go great with them.

Reactions: SicEmSmokey33
I made some a lot like that years back. There is a thread here somewhere with a bunch of nice ones. Can anybody link it??

Thanks for the kind comments. First set I've ever built. The checkerboard was a pain but had to do them, took lots of hours. I was worried about the T, had to freehand it because didn't have time to get decal.I think my son will like them, if I still give them to him.

You can purchase vinyle covers for pretty reasonable prices and can send them a picture of what you want. Would probably have saved you several hours lol. Still, they look great! I would feel very proud.

Reactions: SicEmSmokey33
You can purchase vinyle covers for pretty reasonable prices and can send them a picture of what you want. Would probably have saved you several hours lol. Still, they look great! I would feel very proud.
Yeah I'm proud of the way they turned out for my first shot. Maybe they will mean more to him since it was done by hand but the wrap sure would've saved me time!!

Reactions: Carp

VN Store

Back