Tennessee considers withholding monoclonal antibody treatment from vaccinated citizens

It is a shame how many people struggle with studies and reports. It’s rampant on both sides of this debate

Very true and way too many of them only want to push their particular belief or line of thinking on others to the point of punishing those that disagree.

Very true and way too many of them only want to push their particular belief or line of thinking on others to the point of punishing those that disagree.
Also agreed.
It was wrong when people suggested that only the vaccinated should get access to monoclonal antibodies in Kentucky. And it’s wrong that the unvaccinated get it in Tennessee.
It’s been interesting to watch some on here change what they believe based on which state we’re talking about.

Reactions: AM64
I graduated high school with a 1.83 gpa.
Failed out of UT 2 times. Then it was discovered that I am severely dyslexic. I managed to get a masters degree from UT with a grad school GPA of 3.79. Finished under grad at 2.87 including the fail outs.
By the time I figured out the dyslexia thing “spellin and whatnot” was done and it hasn’t slowed yin any way. It’s possible your assumption of intellectual ability is flawed. View attachment 396602

I didn't even see an argument. I just saw you misusing words while trying to insult somebody's intelligence.

Yes, true.

It is almost like you guys want to memory hole what Fauci and Biden were saying as the jabs were rolling out.

I'm not sure what you're talking about. But the companies making these vaccines along with the CDC and basically any health experts specifically stated the vaccines do not stop you from contracting COVID. This literally was released back in like November of 2020. It's there for everyone to read.

Biden is clueless, so it wouldn't surprise me that he said something incorrect and fumbled the words on the teleprompter. But I haven't seen anything where Fauci said the vaccines would completely stop you from getting infected.

You gotta watch him, he's being sneaky and deceptive. Now they are wanting to narrow the original message down to "health officials". But as we all know (and as they know), this administration, Fauci and the CDC/Walensky were oversellling the capabilities of the jab.

Then please show me who and what was said regarding lies about the vaccines preventing you from catching COVID. Because I haven't read the first the one. It was literally in the news everywhere in Dec./Jan that it did not prevent you from contracting COVID, it simply was 95% effective at preventing symptoms (or severe symptoms). And this was obviously before the Delta variant was prominent.

Last edited:
Then please show me who and what was said regarding lies about the vaccines preventing you from catching COVID. Because I haven't read the first the one. It was literally in the news everywhere in Dec./Jan that it did not prevent you from contracting COVID, it simply was 95% effective at preventing symptoms (or severe symptoms). And this was obviously before the Delta variant was prominent.
It was definitely sold as a vaccine, intended to produce antibodies that prevent the acquisition and spread of the virus. That's what a vaccine does.

If it doesn't do that, then by definition it is either not working well, or it should not be considered a vaccine.

Reactions: Obsessed
It was definitely sold as a vaccine, intended to produce antibodies that prevent the acquisition and spread of the virus. That's what a vaccine does.

If it doesn't do that, then by definition it is either not working well, or it should not be considered a vaccine.

Not all vaccines are the same. The flu vaccine also does not prevent you from getting the flu. You know that right?

It doesnt prevent you from getting all the different versions of the flu. It does stop you from getting that one, or mix, that was in the shot.

Not true. You can still get sick from that strain even if you have gotten the flu shot. The flu shot and COVID shot work very similarly. You can even have it, be asymptomatic, and still transmit it to someone while having the flu vaccine.

Not true. You can still get sick from that strain even if you have gotten the flu shot. The flu shot and COVID shot work very similarly. You can even have it, be asymptomatic, and still transmit it to someone while having the flu vaccine.
The last I agree with. When I say "get it" I mean get sick with symptoms. My understanding is that we "carry" a lot of disease but are never sick or a risk to spread.

I got a tetanus vaccine and I’ve never gotten tetanus.

The last I agree with. When I say "get it" I mean get sick with symptoms. My understanding is that we "carry" a lot of disease but are never sick or a risk to spread.

Yet you can still get sick with symptoms from a flu strain that you got vaccinated against.

Direct for the CDC regarding the flu vaccine: Key Facts About Seasonal Flu Vaccine

Unfortunately, some people can become infected with a flu virus a flu vaccine is designed to protect against, despite getting vaccinated. Protection provided by flu vaccination can vary widely, based in part on health and age factors of the person getting vaccinated. In general, a flu vaccine works best among healthy younger adults and older children. Some older people and people with certain chronic illnesses may develop less immunity after vaccination. Flu vaccination is not a perfect tool, but it is the best way to protect against flu infection.

It doesnt prevent you from getting all the different versions of the flu. It does stop you from getting that one, or mix, that was in the shot.
Often the flu shot is only 65% effective against the strand it’s given to protect against, when it’s all said and done.

Why can't they draw a line? Health insurance companies certainly drew an arbitrary line with tobacco use.
I would imagine they would give people who are proven to have had the vaccine a pass.
Why? Do you not have confidence in the 'Vaccine'?

Really?
You can decline the vaccine for whatever reason you want. To say it doesn’t work is straight stupidity
No more so than saying there is no reason to be concerned about long term effects, or effects to your heart, or blood clots....

This is not a vaccine that is being pushed. If this was a real pandemic, we wouldn’t need to be reminded of it everyday.

It is. By the very definition. I'm sorry if you don't understand how vaccines differ.

And I'm not sure how this isn't a real pandemic.

There’s a scary study that’s under review that says some of the cases that are real serious were the people who are positive with Covid but never knew they had it. Like shingles it’s possible that it lays dormant and then flares up later. No indication as to what that trigger might be.

Why? Do you not have confidence in the 'Vaccine'?
I have complete confidence that it greatly reduces your risk of getting COVID and greatly reduces your risk of suffering severe complications if you do.

What I meant to say my post that you quoted was: I would imagine they would give people who are proven to have had COVID a pass.

VN Store

Back