Jeremy Pruitt:
spacer.gif

2018- 6 losses by 26, 26, 37, 3, 33, 25
spacer.gif

2019- 3 losses by 31, 29, 22
spacer.gif

2020- 4 losses (so far) by 23, 27, 31, 11
spacer.gif

Add all those numbers up= 324 (only 17 pts fewer than MC in 9 fewer games!) divide by 13
spacer.gif

25 pt avg margin of defeat in SEC losses

Muschamp
spacer.gif
2016- 5 losses by 13,7,11,14,13
spacer.gif

2017- 3 losses by 10,7,14
spacer.gif

2018- 4 losses by 24, 14, 3, 4
spacer.gif

2019- 5 losses by 24, 20, 11, 20, 24
spacer.gif

2020- 5 losses by 4, 14, 28, 45, 17
spacer.gif

Add all those numbers up= 341 divide by 22
spacer.gif

5.5 pt avg margin of defeat in SEC losses

In Muschamp's first three seasons, He only has one loss by more than 20 points and it took him until year 3 to get it.
spacer.gif

In Pruitt's less than three full seasons, he has 11 losses by more than 20 points.

Who cares about margin of victory? It's like the opposite of claiming a moral victory, now I guess there is such a thing as a moral loss...it's worse than a loss because you lost by more?

Pruitt's record at UT is slightly better than Muschamps at USC, and more importantly he is 2-0 against Muschamp. I'll admit that Pruitt is not much better than Muschamp, but you said Pruitt was a lot worse. There is nothing to justify " a lot worse".

Fans hate the big money boosters (Haslam's) but expect them to pony up the buyout every time a coach is fired. But then want them to stay out of it....only to rinse & repeat.

Who cares about margin of victory? It's like the opposite of claiming a moral victory, now I guess there is such a thing as a moral loss...it's worse than a loss because you lost by more?

Pruitt's record at UT is slightly better than Muschamps at USC, and more importantly he is 2-0 against Muschamp. I'll admit that Pruitt is not much better than Muschamp, but you said Pruitt was a lot worse. There is nothing to justify " a lot worse".

Based upon those statistics, Pruitt is much worse than Muschamp overall notwithstanding your asinine retort. 2.5 years in for each coach and Muschamp had better record. Pruitt sucks - his staff is in a shambles...... Time to run his ba'r arsss back to where he came from!

Hogwash. The money is there to make the move. What we don't seem to have enough of are people with the balls to make a hire like this. Too easy to aim low in this program. Exactly why we are looking up at the rest of the SEC and going eyeball to eyeball with the likes of Vandy for the cellar these days.

Soy Boys in charge.

Fans hate the big money boosters (Haslam's) but expect them to pony up the buyout every time a coach is fired. But then want them to stay out of it....only to rinse & repeat.

Go fund me ---Fire Pruitt Account. One week should do it. Yes; I'm over CJP; and HOPE somebody is listening/watching Volnation .

Based upon those statistics, Pruitt is much worse than Muschamp overall notwithstanding your asinine retort. 2.5 years in for each coach and Muschamp had better record. Pruitt sucks - his staff is in a shambles...... Time to run his ba'r arsss back to where he came from!

What about my response is "asinine". There is no factual basis for anyone to claim Pruitt sucks worse than Muschamp when Pruitt is 2-0 on Muschamp and has a similar win percentage.

But don't be such a snowflake okay? I mean, did I hurt your feelings with my "asisnine" comments? I'm so sorry snowflake!

VN Store

Back