Tennessee-BYU history

This will be a tough game for us. They beat Wisconsin last year. If we get beat by a bunch of 30 year olds with mortgages, it could be grim.

Are you kidding me? They also got beaten by Utah St 45-20 and Northern Illinois 7-6. We should beat them easily, and if we don’t we will be lucky to make a bowl.

Reactions: norrislakevol
Are you kidding me? They also got beaten by Utah St 45-20 and Northern Illinois 7-6. We should beat them easily, and if we don’t we will be lucky to make a bowl.
We lose this game, and it's gonna be another 4-5 win season imo.

Reactions: BigOrangeMojo

Why should a 5-7 team beat a bowl team easily? We’re breaking in a new offense for the third year in a row, BYU has a legit qb and DL is an issue for us. This is not a guaranteed win.

This will be a tough game for us. They beat Wisconsin last year. If we get beat by a bunch of 30 year olds with mortgages, it could be grim.

The Wisconsin game means nothing. Wisconsin got drubbed by Northwestern and Minnesota last year.

I fear BYU will knock JG out of the game. They beat Oklahoma one year by knocking out Sam Bradford early. JG must protect himself.

BYU won a game by a QB getting hurt over 10 years ago?

Damn if that's true JG doesn't stand a chance.

JG is a statue who holds on to the ball too long. If BYU were to beat us it would be by knocking him out of the game early, and forcing one of our freshmen into turnovers.

VN Store

Back