Tennessee basically beat nobody this year really

UTFranklinVol

4 losses is a HUGE step backwards. Our best win of the year was against a team that paid 76 million to tell their coach to GTFO.

We lost all 4 of the toughest games on our schedule and none of them were even a contest. Outside of the first half of the Bama game UT basically didn't board the busses. Zero signature wins. Basically Butch Jones 2.0

4 losses is a HUGE step backwards. Our best win of the year was against a team that paid 76 million to tell their coach to GTFO.

We lost all 4 of the toughest games on our schedule and none of them were even a contest. Outside of the first half of the Bama game UT basically didn't board the busses. Zero signature wins. Basically Butch Jones 2.0
Are you so dense to not understand what we lost? Nobody thought we'd be good. You dudes are pathetic

Unless I'm off......we have an all senior line leaving this year. That's terrifying.
It is indeed
Are you so dense to not understand what we lost? Nobody thought we'd be good. You dudes are pathetic
UT was ranked 12th to begin the season. The thought was that Bru and Thornton would replace Hyatt and Tillman, with Keyton stepping up. Milton was expected to be a Heisman candidate. WTF are you talking about?

These posts are a lot of drama for a record that most of the fanbase knew this year was going to be anyway. We lost so much from last season, we couldn't possibly be as good. We all KNOW what we have in Milton and all these calls for coaching changes are not seeing the big picture. We are hamstrung on offense with Milton at QB, we knew we would be. Play calls have to be generic for him. We have very little talent anywhere but the lines. I get as emotional as anyone during games like this but just remember what you already knew.

QB play and receiver play will be better. They will get portal help on the Oline. None of these guys on the O line will be drafted highly (if at all). They are replaceable.
QB play will be improved, the line is a concern. Breaking in a new QB behind a new OL is a major concern

Reactions: coachchia
QB play will be improved, the line is a concern. Breaking in a new QB behind a new OL is a major concern
I agree. It’s a concern. But I expect them to go heavy in the portal. And at some point Heupel recruits have to be ready to play. If not that’s on him.

And I’m a full believer in Heupel

Reactions: Vol in Buckeye Land
I agree. It’s a concern. But I expect them to go heavy in the portal. And at some point Heupel recruits have to be ready to play. If not that’s on him.

And I’m a full believer in Heupel
Time will tell, I hope Heupel makes it, UT doesn't need another coaching change for at least 10 years but I'm not sure how that's going to look 2 years from now. You make big league money you better have big league results

Good and getting boat raced by every important game on the schedule are two different things. You’re pathetic for settling. You’ll be just fine dragging through another 20 years if football misery telling people they’re pathetic for wanting more. Shame on us for expectations. The money, the program, the facilities are there. Shame on us for wanting TN to be a football great again. Shame on us for not wanting to settle for the trailer park and natty ice.

VN Store

Back