Tennessee Baseball

orange_man

The Vols baseball team(29-5,9-3 SEC) leads the SEC and are ranked 6th in the nation.

Luke Hochevar,who is considered to be their best pitcher returns from injuries to pitch tomorrow night.He has only pitched in one game all year i think.

If you havn't been to a game this year you should . They have made many improvements to the stadium and it's a great place to watch a game.

The next home series is April 23-25 against national power LSU.

Are there any baseball fans on this board?

I'll be honest and admit that when they play on TV I watch, but mostly just to have SOMETHING UT to watch. LOL They are a good team, though.

I dont watch baseball. It is wonderful that they are doing that good though. Come on guys and beat LSU!!!!!!!! :peace2: ;)

I am gonna try to make it to one of the LSU games. Is there a Saturday game? Those week night games are just too tough for me.

Dang poohbah, Mid-week games are only one game. Al SEC games are played an the weekend and are 3 games. so yes, if/when LSU visits there will be games Friday-Sunday. GO BaseVols!!! :furious3:

Originally posted by BHAMVOLFAN@Apr 13, 2004 3:50 PM
Dang poohbah, Mid-week games are only one game. Al SEC games are played an the weekend and are 3 games. so yes, if/when LSU visits there will be games Friday-Sunday. GO BaseVols!!! :furious3:

I guess I gave myself away that I don't follow it that closely. :dunno:

That's cool though, I will probably go to the Sat. LSU game.

V F , the Saturday LSU game is listed on the SCHEDULE as starting at 7 PM .

The Vols game against Wofford was rained out Tuesday night so they are going to replace that game on the schedule by playing Carson Newman Wednesday night at Lindsey Nelson Stadium.

VN Store

Back