Tennessee Baseball Commitments

TheMookieMonster

Is he already considered a 1st round pick next draft?
I think it’s too far out to say he is a 1st round pick. But, he is seen as one of the best 2026 prospects. Perfect Game can be a pit political as some have said in the past, but they have him rated as a 9, which essentially means Top-10 round potential, and he is only a rising freshmen.

mad4vols

Arsenal FC, Detroit Lions
I think it’s too far out to say he is a 1st round pick. But, he is seen as one of the best 2026 prospects. Perfect Game can be a pit political as some have said in the past, but they have him rated as a 9, which essentially means Top-10 round potential, and he is only a rising freshmen.
Thanks, didn’t realize he was still a few years out.

TheMookieMonster

One of our baseball commits got an offer to play football for Heupel. It will be interesting if he tries to split time. Two-sport athletes in 2022 are a rare breed considering how much effort you have to pour into a single sport now to play at a high level. I would say it’s pretty much impossible to do the football/basketball combo, but football/baseball could work out.

chuckiepoo

One of our baseball commits got an offer to play football for Heupel. It will be interesting if he tries to split time. Two-sport athletes in 2022 are a rare breed considering how much effort you have to pour into a single sport now to play at a high level. I would say it’s pretty much impossible to do the football/basketball combo, but football/baseball could work out.

I find it hard to imagine that being realistic. More power to him if he can hang in with it. Prime Time? Bo Knows?

VN Store