Tennessee Baseball Commitments 2024, 2025, 2026 and beyond

My son played in the WWBA National Championship PG tourney this past week. What a cool event with 468 teams just in 16U. We played against the Artillery Baseball 2025 Scout who shows to have 3 UT commits. While they didn't exactly wow me with their play. I thought it was pretty cool that my son got to play against some legit D1 talent. They have 21 kids showing to be committed which is insane.

My son played in the WWBA National Championship PG tourney this past week. What a cool event with 468 teams just in 16U. We played against the Artillery Baseball 2025 Scout who shows to have 3 UT commits. While they didn't exactly wow me with their play. I thought it was pretty cool that my son got to play against some legit D1 talent. They have 21 kids showing to be committed which is insane.

I was down there as well with my son this past week. Artillery Baseball is crazy good. Also, got to see Ethan Holliday play as well for an equally good Scorpions Scout team. Insane to see so many quality players!

I was down there as well with my son this past week. Artillery Baseball is crazy good. Also, got to see Ethan Holliday play as well for an equally good Scorpions Scout team. Insane to see so many quality players!

It was an awesome tourney. What fields were you at? We were basically at home as we are from Dalton. Played at Riverbend. We did draw a pretty terrible pool play with 2 of the top 25 in the nation being in our pool play. We lost to Artillery 8-0. Their pitching was absolutely ridiculous.

It was an awesome tourney. What fields were you at? We were basically at home as we are from Dalton. Played at Riverbend. We did draw a pretty terrible pool play with 2 of the top 25 in the nation being in our pool play. We lost to Artillery 8-0. Their pitching was absolutely ridiculous.

We played all over it felt like. Kell High School, Brook Run (NICE), Marietta High (NICE), and Creekview. We missed out on Bracket play but finished 2nd in our Pool. LOTS of great talent down there playing!

So why wouldn't he make it to Knoxville if he wasn't drafted? We thinking he'll sign a FA deal?
He did get drafted last year, but didn’t sign. But then got hurt and never came to campus. I doubt he ever makes it to campus at this point.

Been a while since that name has been brought up. I believe he had Tommy John surgery and that is why he never came to TN. Ended up staying home to rehab and take classes locally. I think he was hoping to get drafted this year, but didn’t happen. Not sure what he will do now. I guess theoretically he could still come to TN, but not sure that option is still available to him

He did get drafted last year, but didn’t sign. But then got hurt and never came to campus. I doubt he ever makes it to campus at this point.

Been a while since that name has been brought up. I believe he had Tommy John surgery and that is why he never came to TN. Ended up staying home to rehab and take classes locally. I think he was hoping to get drafted this year, but didn’t happen. Not sure what he will do now. I guess theoretically he could still come to TN, but not sure that option is still available to him

I believe the injury was before the draft, but otherwise, this is correct. There was talk when he decided not to sign that he would rehab on his own, then hope to get drafted again this year, and decide whether or not he would come to Tennessee or go pro. Since he didn’t get drafted, I thought maybe he’d be at UT this year.

His path has been weird. I’m not sure why he didn’t just decide to sign last year or go to UT so he could take advantage of a pro or college rehab program. Sorta bizarre.

Last edited:
Reactions: chuckiepoo
If I was a betting man I would say Manny Ramirez's son never plays at Tennessee!!!
Our class next year is so loaded that he’s actually one of the lower ranked guys. I’d bet he makes it on campus, but you never know how much sway the name Ramirez will have on teams. I think manny loves Vitello and his staff though and knows it’d be a good place to develop for his son

VN Store

Back