Tennessee at Missouri Game 2 Thread - 4 PM Happy Hour - 7:30 First Pitch

I hung out a lot at the Longbranch, both the old one and then really a lot after it moved across the street where it is now...don't know what the status of it is now though.

I hung out a lot at the Longbranch, both the old one and then really a lot after it moved across the street where it is now...don't know what the status of it is now though.

I was more of the old Longbranch, only went across the street a handful of times. Also spent a lot of time at the Lap and OCI. Patio at Ruby's was pretty fun as well. There was an Italian/pizza place also if I remember correctly.

I was more of the old Longbranch, only went across the street a handful of times. Also spent a lot of time at the Lap and OCI. Patio at Ruby's was pretty fun as well. There was an Italian/pizza place also if I remember correctly.

OCI is rumored to be making a comeback in the same location, the guy that owns where the Last Lap used to be also owns OCI...The turkey/gravy/mash potatoes...I'm getting hungry. :p

Stefanos...still there, same guy that owns Sunspot/OCI location, and several other restaurants.

Reactions: 1 person
OCI is rumored to be making a comeback in the same location, the guy that owns where the Last Lap used to be also owns OCI...The turkey/gravy/mash potatoes...I'm getting hungry. :p

I was part of the group that carried the goalposts from Neyland to the OCI after the beat down of Auburn in '85. Got free drinks. They were there for a long time.

I was part of the group that carried the goalposts from Neyland to the OCI after the beat down of Auburn in '85. Got free drinks. They were there for a long time.

Yep, they hung on the walls there until the place closed, wonder what happened to them?

Yep, they hung on the walls there until the place closed, wonder what happened to them?

We were carrying a section of crossbar and post down the strip. A motorcycle cop rode over a section and stopped. We broke it somehow and slid the piece under the cycle and carried on.

Tell me if I have this right...If we win tomorrow and TAMU loses, thus we finish with the same record, we would become 11th seed instead of the 12th? Is that right?

We were carrying a section of crossbar and post down the strip. A motorcycle cop rode over a section and stopped. We broke it somehow and slid the piece under the cycle and carried on.

That's a great story! :rock:

Haven't paid attention to that since we lost last night, just hoping to make it. But if we move up, that would be awesome.

Haven't paid attention to that since we lost last night, just hoping to make it. But if we move up, that would be awesome.

Well, the reason I ask is because if we are a 12 seed then we play the last game of the night on Tuesday, if we are the 11th, we play at 9:30 in the morning.

Big difference in terms of travel.

Tell me if I have this right...If we win tomorrow and TAMU loses, thus we finish with the same record, we would become 11th seed instead of the 12th? Is that right?

I think you are correct. Same thing applies to UK as well if Vandy beats them tonight. Vandy leads 3-1 currently (still early).

I didn’t get to tune in tonight due to the fiancés birthday, but thanks for filling me in boys. Sounds like it was a high blood pressure affair. Let’s go win this thing tomorrow and head down to Hoover!

VN Store

Back