Tennessee admin cowards?

> Tennessee Admin does something stupid.

> Vol fans: index.jpg

It's clearly a horrible idea and as the writer lays out there, literally everyone can see what this is about. Just cancel it and quit pretending if that is the best you can do.

I've never gone to one so I really don't care, but I understand why some people would not like this decision if they enjoyed attending these events. I believe that if I were a coach, I would rather spend my time working on getting better than answering questions in a Holiday Inn ball room. Calling this a cowardly decision is a bit drastic.

I've never gone to one so I really don't care, but I understand why some people would not like this decision if they enjoyed attending these events. I believe that if I were a coach, I would rather spend my time working on getting better than answering questions in a Holiday Inn ball room. Calling this a cowardly decision is a bit drastic.
It is not cowardly at all. Why subject yourself to abuse by the media and claim it is for the fans? The caravan only went to population centers across the state and not the rural areas. The Smoky squad can visit a lot of places that were not covered. The new chancellor will barely be in place and there is no need to subject her to preliminary abuse … wait until she earns the abuse. The women's BB coach is also new in the role. Fulmer seems to be doing a solid job as AD and Pruitt looks to be on the right path Let the talking head ANALysts go to press conferences intended for them.

GO BIG ORANGE!

I read that article and couldn't really understand it. Thought maybe it was written by a high school sophomore, then I looked at the guy's profile to see if he had any credentials.

Turns out he has a degree in journalism. The school should take back their degree and give him a refund to avoid any further embarrassment.

If anything, the article affirms the decision NOT to have the caravan.
How some of these people get media credentials is beyond me.
The Titans are not doing there caravan like they have in years past either. Probably a budget thing.

Sounds like someone feels "entitled" and I don't mean the UT admin.
They've already given their answers and they're not going to change, no matter if any of us agree them or not. What the author is wanting is a chance to complain about those answers and then make money off of the follow up stories.

If it rubs the media the wrong way....

I'm ALL for it.. f*** the media!

As far as the coaches and staff go, quit making them do useless PR tours and let them do their jobs.. Hell, as far as I'm concerned you can do away the 'Insert coaches name here Show' too.

"Just win, baby!"
Al Davis

I don’t understand why anyone cares so much.

As long as the coaches have winning seasons why does it matter what the admins did to ensure we are winning?

🤔

But, whatever.... sounds like Media members are just upset because they don’t have any concrete answers.

Ain’t nobody got time for that.

Have you noticed CJP has instilled a chip on this teams shoulders? Players on twitter retwitting doubts media members have about this team. “Stay sleep 🤫” “let them keep doubting” “sleeping giant” etc. I think the chip is the first step in creating a great football team/program, something we haven’t seen in a while around here.

Reactions: Tennesseefan2019
A "horrible" idea? JMO but I can show you horrible ideas and none of them have anything to do with the Tennessee Vols in the least. To say I'm constantly SMH would be a grandiose understatement.

I got no problem with it. The media loses an opportunity to ask stupid questions, boo-hoo. I suspect CJP didn't want to deal with it, just like he doesn't like doing his show. Win and it doesn't matter.

I have the sneaking suspicion that it's these corrupt and false accussing media types who are upset about the loss of easy material delivered to them. This caravan sounds expensive and very time consuming for our coaching staffs. I'd honestly rather give Jeremy another day on the recruiting trail or Coach Harper an entire day to stay home with the fam or coach Barnes helping his wife at her fav charity. Media ... cowardly ... wow.

I'm always shocked when I see stories about other teams and realize their media actually supports their local team.

How did we end up with all these half crazed, anti TN, "bring down the establishment" arseholes, anyway? 3/4 of the time, other teams' media is even more fair to UT. Pathetic.

I'm always shocked when I see stories about other teams and realize their media actually supports their local team.

How did we end up with all these half crazed, anti TN, "bring down the establishment" arseholes, anyway? 3/4 of the time, other teams' media is even more fair to UT. Pathetic.
You done gone an did it now. "Tell me, what good have they had to report in the past 10+ years? It was past time for Fulmer to go and he didn't stab Johnny Inna back".

The only thing I got out of that article is the author thinks Holly was a legend.

GIF-bewildered-confused-look-skeptical-unsure-GIF.gif

You done gone an did it now. "Tell me, what good have they had to report in the past 10+ years? It was past time for Fulmer to go and he didn't stab Johnny Inna back".
😅
I know. Don't even care anymore. I converse with the fellow fans, not the "forever trash" pre-recorded crowd.

😅
I know. Don't even care anymore. I converse with the fellow fans, not the "forever trash" pre-recorded crowd.

Know what you mean, although it hasn't been as bad lately, obviously because of it being the time of year and so slow.

I couldn't care less about this. I'm sure there are some that will turn it to a negative and even try to blame Pruitt, or use it to criticize him, if only in their minds, but like others have said, start winning and no one will care.

I agree with you. Taking you line of thought further...
I expect that most people attending these functions are there to ask embarrassing questions anyway. With the things that are "changing" in the athletic department, I for one don't think they need this type of exposure. In this instance, the silent majority will "wait and see" not be seen or heard. It goes back to the old saying, "If you can't say something nice, then don't say anything at all".

VN Store

Back