Tennessee 2021NCAA tournament results...

Vols win this many NCAA tournament games?

• 0 and be home before next weekend

Votes: 19 7.8%
  • 1 and advance to 2nd round

Votes: 84 34.4%
  • 2 and advance to Sweet Sixteen

Votes: 105 43.0%
  • 3 and advance to Elite Eight

Votes: 27 11.1%
  • 4 and advance to Final Four

Votes: 9 3.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
They are talented enough to beat anyone they play. They are also inconsistent enough offensively to lose to anyone they play(see Mississippi). It wouldn’t surprise me to see them get hot and make a deep run, or come out flat and get beat in the 1st round.

Reactions: VolinMC
They are talented enough to beat anyone they play. They are also inconsistent enough offensively to lose to anyone they play(see Mississippi). It wouldn’t surprise me to see them get hot and make a deep run, or come out flat and get beat in the 1st round.

How are they talented enough to beat anyone without a good PG or a big man that can consistently get points in the paint? The ceiling for this team is Sweet 16 with a likely close loss in the 1st round to a lower seed team or a blowout loss in 2nd round to a higher seed.

Reactions: GSD82
How are they talented enough to beat anyone without a good PG or a big man that can consistently get points in the paint? The ceiling for this team is Sweet 16 with a likely close loss in the 1st round to a lower seed team or a blowout loss in 2nd round to a higher seed.
Kansas is gonna be a number 3 seed and Tennessee beat them like a drum... If they shoot the ball well they can beat anyone in the country.

Elite 8. This team is so weird. They can look amazing one minute and confusing the next. Inconsistency gets you sent home early but they are good enough to beat anyone. Still, they could get blown out by one of these higher seeds

I have the Zags losing to Bama in the Final 4 and the Vols beating Baylor. The 3rd times the charm and we beat Bama for a National Championship ! I know pure homer sh!t, but the only change I would make is Illinois beats UT and Baylor, then Bama for the 'SHIP .

Reactions: TrumpedUpVol
This is 0% homer. Each one of these game outcomes is plausible

That's a lot of upsets in the Tennessee bracket that lets them be the first ever 5 seed to reach the Final Four. I don't know your thoughts and if you say it's not being a homer, I can only believe what you say. Seems an odd coincidence though that your bracket for the final four is three #1 seeds and Tennessee and you're a Vols fan.

Reactions: CornbreadVol
I have the Zags losing to Bama in the Final 4 and the Vols beating Baylor. The 3rd times the charm and we beat Bama for a National Championship ! I know pure homer sh!t, but the only change I would make is Illinois beats UT and Baylor, then Bama for the 'SHIP .
Can you hook me up with your dealer

I am ready to win $0 and lose any bracket pool I enter in a blaze of glory.

Bracket-Picks.png

Reactions: The Dog and Vol49er
That's a lot of upsets in the Tennessee bracket that lets them be the first ever 5 seed to reach the Final Four. I don't know your thoughts and if you say it's not being a homer, I can only believe what you say. Seems an odd coincidence though that your bracket for the final four is three #1 seeds and Tennessee and you're a Vols fan.
Its only 2 actual upsets. Loyola Chicago over Illinois and Tennessee over Houston.

I have Colgate in the elite 8 but I’m not a Colgate fan. I do think they could go far if they can get past Arkansas

Last edited:
92.2% of voters overshot how Vols would do in the tournamen. This includoes me—I had TN down for one win.

Almost 15% of voters were downright delusional 😏🤷🏻

VN Store

Back