Tennessee 2021NCAA tournament results...

Vols win this many NCAA tournament games?

• 0 and be home before next weekend

Votes: 19 7.8%
  • 1 and advance to 2nd round

Votes: 84 34.4%
  • 2 and advance to Sweet Sixteen

Votes: 105 43.0%
  • 3 and advance to Elite Eight

Votes: 27 11.1%
  • 4 and advance to Final Four

Votes: 9 3.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I say we get to the Sweet 16. Yes today was a deflating loss, but you have to think Alabama is playing for a lot too. They weren’t going to just lay down and let us win. They want to be a 1 seed and they showed they are deserving if they win tomorrow. We lost to one of the best teams in the country today and led the game for all but a handful of minutes. I still feel we are one of the top 15 teams in the country. If we bring our A game we can beat anybody in the country. I think this will be pretty similar to that year we lost to Florida in the semis whenever they went undefeated in the SEC. We held a double digit lead against them but they came back and won. But it gave our guys confidence going into the NCAAT that they can compete with anybody. We just have to protect the ball and we will win at least 2 games in the tournament. If we get a good draw I could see us making an Elite 8 run. It will be difficult out the 4-5 slot but I like our chances against almost any team.

This team could just as easily sneak into the final 4 as they could lose the first game. It is just a matter of whether they all come to play, and how good their draw is. I don't think they will likely beat anyone that is top 4 quality, but other than that, they can play with anyone on a good day.

I went with Sweet 16.

Reactions: TrumpedUpVol
Impossible to make an educated prediction without knowing if Fulky is 100% and not knowing their bracket, but I’m going with elite 8. We’re getting better and possibly peaking at the right time. Like CRB said, we can beat anyone when we play our best. Time for UT to catch a break and clear the BVS from this forum.

Impossible to make an educated prediction without knowing if Fulky is 100% and not knowing their bracket, but I’m going with elite 8. We’re getting better and possibly peaking at the right time. Like CRB said, we can beat anyone when we play our best. Time for UT to catch a break and clear the BVS from this forum.

That’s why the voting is open through Wednesday 🤷🏻

I said Elite 8 with Fulkerson playing. Based on how they played today (which would have beaten most teams), they might still do it w/o Fulky. We'll see.

Based strictly on the results of the season, and our consistency at being inconsistent, I think we’ll win 1 and then lose 1. You have to play a complete 40 minutes of basketball to win a game in the NCAA tournament, and we have not played 40 complete minutes in back to back games since December.

We played a great first half today, but collapsed in the 2nd. If that happens again, we’ll lose and we’ll go home.

Reactions: 08Vol
Based strictly on the results of the season, and our consistency at being inconsistent, I think we’ll win 1 and then lose 1. You have to play a complete 40 minutes of basketball to win a game in the NCAA tournament, and we have not played 40 complete minutes in back to back games since December.

We played a great first half today, but collapsed in the 2nd. If that happens again, we’ll lose and we’ll go home.

We have a good team, possibly top 10, when we play like we did today, but Bama is still probably a better team than us. They showed that today. They did a lot of things to win. It wasn't just a collapse on our part.

By the way what is our expected seeding now?

VN Store

Back