tenn #5 press poll

Fortunately for us, Kelly checked all boxes Fulmer was given in hiring a new coach. My one AD inside source at that time told me Fulmer was not for firing Holly because they were such long time friends, but was told by higher ups to. Agree with some other posters this was the one and only good AD decision Fulmer made.

Reactions: chuckiepoo
Tennessee up to #4 in new AP poll.

Many crow plate specials being consumed as we speak.

I don't know if everyone's eating their crow or what, but it sure has been, you know, quieter around here these last few weeks, particularly once Tennessee hit 15-1 and kept right on going. Kinda funny that, considering the volume of conversation here has increased as the season has progressed. You'd think "fans" would be interested in talking more when things are going so well. Hmm. It's quite the puzzler.

I don't know if everyone's eating their crow or what, but it sure has been, you know, quieter around here these last few weeks, particularly once Tennessee hit 15-1 and kept right on going. Kinda funny that, considering the volume of conversation here has increased as the season has progressed. You'd think "fans" would be interested in talking more when things are going so well. Hmm. It's quite the puzzler.

I remember people talking about how a typical “skid” was bound to occur 🙄😂😂

It’ll be even more quiet when Kellie and crew land some big recruits in 2023.

VN Store

Back