Tell me what you think holly was doing?

sisaq

I just saw this pic..but can't figure out wat holly was trying to do.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190312-214204_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20190312-214204_Samsung Internet.jpg
    591.6 KB · Views: 624

Could Holly have thought a couple seconds prior that the player was about to fall out of bounds and was preparing to stop her from crashing into the sidelines? Catching one instant on a still photo leaves a lot of the “what happened befores and afters” out.

Ole’

Turning her back in to the teeth of the defense. “Gotta protect that sideline at all costs! A lot of 3’s come from there.”

6 on 5 and they still beat us badly!

1552446375188.png

Showing the team how to play defense. Or just trying to scare the player with the ball.

Holly was trying to illustrate just how much money she will get from Tennessee after she is fired for being a terrible coach! She was sending a message to Lyle Jones that it will be "this much more" than you got!

Hey, trust me. I fully understand the frustration and growing anger over the coaching situation — I feel it, too. But I have to say that some of the posts on here lately have been nothing but transparently sexist, misogynist, homophobic, IGNORANT wastes of bandwidth, and I sincerely wish this fanbase would evolve with the rest of humanity and stop acting like imbeciles.

Please point to one example of that in this thread

Right on Volsfan ... This is just another typical response from a hater of anyone that is critical of their views. I'm surprised they left out racist, Islamaphobic, etc, etc, etc in their condemnation. Geesh!

Last edited:
Reactions: BUBear and JVol76
I'm guessing she doesn't show them how to play defense during practice, so shes having to improvise during the game. Clearly not working as they got blistered by Miss State. Or shes mocking her players trying to play defense, at any rate, not a good look.

Reactions: BreatheUT
I don't know what the intent of the original post was, but sisaq has not shied away from regularly making fun of Holly, and it seemed to me that this was just a thinly veiled invitation to people like Zues who can't resist an opportunity to show how immature they are, as well as those who egg them on.

VN Store

Back