Tell me i got the better of the draft!!!

LBKvol

I need a debate settled, who wins!
Team 1:
Magic Johnson
Kobe Bryant
Lebron James
Karl Malone
Shaq

Team 2:
John Stockton
Michael Jordan
Larry bird
Tim Duncan
Wilt chamberlain

Team 1:
Magic Johnson
Kobe Bryant
Lebron James
Karl Malone
Shaq

Team 2:
John Stockton
Michael Jordan
Larry bird
Tim Duncan
Wilt chamberlain
Tell me why if u pick a team

Team 2. Jordan, Bird, and Duncan c'mon. That's too easy, the defense from those 3 alone overcome most any matchup you can come up with.

Team 1:
Magic Johnson
Kobe Bryant
Lebron James
Karl Malone
Shaq

Team 2:
John Stockton
Michael Jordan
Larry bird
Tim Duncan
Wilt chamberlain

Magic can't shoot and team 1's biggest ballhog is their 4th or 5th best player

Reactions: BadJerry20
Team 2. Jordan, Bird, and Duncan c'mon. That's too easy, the defense from those 3 alone overcome most any matchup you can come up with.
Wilt Is the biggest asset on Defense and relegate Team 1 to strictly perimeter shooting. Plus no one on Team 1 would be able to stop him from scoring at will. Team 2 would win est 8 out of 10 with a net scoring margin of 20 points a game.

Edit. I did not see Shaq So Wilt would have a little competition. If offensive charging was called correctly then Shaq would foul out by halftime of every game.

Team 1 was mine and team 2 was the roomie. Yall are crazy not taking my team, they can score at will and everyone was known for defense as well. I know jordan is hard to beat but cant lie kobe or lebron would do a pretty damn good job when it comes down to it. Back when magic was about to hand the keys over to MJ he still was playing pretty good D on michael himself. So you tell me stockton can guard anyone? Shaq is the most dominant player to play the game and i have 2 of the top 3 arguably best players ever. Yeah right!

Team 1 was mine and team 2 was the roomie. Yall are crazy not taking my team, they can score at will and everyone was known for defense as well. I know jordan is hard to beat but cant lie kobe or lebron would do a pretty damn good job when it comes down to it. Back when magic was about to hand the keys over to MJ he still was playing pretty good D on michael himself. So you tell me stockton can guard anyone? Shaq is the most dominant player to play the game and i have 2 of the top 3 arguably best players ever. Yeah right!

Eh, do you even know who John Stockton was? You obviously never seen him play. There's a reason he's the all time steal leader by a ridiculous margin. You have Magic at point, the other team has the two best defensive transition players there have ever been in Jordan and Stockton. That would completely negate Magic's best attribute which was passing the ball in transition. If there was a stat that recorded how many times a defender touched the ball, Stockton would be #1 by a large margin. Karl Malone is among the top in steals due to how many times Stockton knocked the ball loose on defense. You're looking at Stockton as a 1 on 1 type player which he was not. It's a team game and the amount of turnovers that guy created will probably never be matched.

Last edited:

Stockton's size on D is the one problem. I would put Stockton on Kobe and whomever is guarding Magic would help on Kobe whenever Magic doesn't have the ball.

Kobe is great, but he takes bad shots and he's selfish. That's who he was whole career. He's the guy I want to have the ball if I'm playing your team.

Who is Magic guarding? There is no spacing for him to operate with. What's Shaq going to do against a high pnr? You're going to have Kobe and Shaq defend a Stockton Wilt pnr...that's not going to work. Etc. Lots of problems on your team.

Magic could not guard MJ, come on now. You talk about Stocktons D, which is elite btw, but Magic is getting lit up by everyone on team 2. Except maybe Stockton and he's just going to PNR with Timmy or Wilt, and then they are going to light up Magic.

Offensively you have no spacing, Malone and Shaq will be posted up 4 feet away from each other, and the other 3 guys are at their best with the ball in their hands. Offensively your team has problems. Team 2 has good spacing, can play off the ball, everyone is a great passer, with no real overlapping skillsets, and Stockton and Wilt in the PNR would probably be the scariest thing ever.

VN Store

Back