Teen Wolf

I don't think MTV shows music videos anymore but there is still people that keep watching MTV.

AMazed by the amazing lines. Including episode 2

"It's a pretty violent game if you hadn't noticed."
"Well it's going to be a lot more violent if you end up killing someone on the field."

lol how old are you?

I still don't understand how that passes for "amazing lines". By that standard "Dinocroc vs. Debbie Gibson" should have won an Oscar.

I still don't understand how that passes for "amazing lines". By that standard "Dinocroc vs. Debbie Gibson" should have won an Oscar.

"A man can be an artist at anything. It can be food, anything. Creasy's art is death...... he's about to paint his masterpiece"

-Man on Fire

That is a great line my friend.

I still find myself really liking this show plus at age 32 its the only thing I can ever remember watching on MTV!

I still find myself really liking this show plus at age 32 its the only thing I can ever remember watching on MTV!

I remember watching music videos on MTV. Of course, at age 44, I remember what MTV was like in the beginning.

The Leader that is blind seriously reminds me of Matt Murdock aka the Marvel Super Hero Daredevil. Wears sunglasses, hair style looks similar, and the cane also has a weapon in it.

Last Episode the Twins combined are a powerhouse.
Scott has decided to go with the Leader thinking there is no Plan B.

Not gonna lie. I watch this show for two reasons only.

1. Supernatural isn't on this time of year

2. Crystal Reed may be my generations Jessica Alba. She's that smoking hot.

I like the little mythos they've come up with to be fair, and the fact its really corny is some of the best parts. It reminds me of the Fast and Furious movies in the fact that it knows exactly what it is and doesn't pretend to be anything else, lots of half naked young 20 year olds and fight scenes with above average/great makeup (lots of them did Pan's Labyrinth) and decent uncommon music from indie artists.

Reactions: 1 person
why aren't the alphas making the complete wolf change?the first season,derek's brother was making the complete change in some of the shows.i know there's a lot going on in the newer episodes but it seems like they could atleast show the villain doing the complete change.

they also showed the kanima change in season 2.

I like the little mythos they've come up with to be fair, and the fact its really corny is some of the best parts. It reminds me of the Fast and Furious movies in the fact that it knows exactly what it is and doesn't pretend to be anything else, lots of half naked young 20 year olds and fight scenes with above average/great makeup (lots of them did Pan's Labyrinth) and decent uncommon music from indie artists.

Completely agree. Plus all the amazing lines

Completely agree. Plus all the amazing lines
:thumbsup:

I agree, this season has really been heading into "Buffy" territory. It looks like the cat is finally out of the bag with Sheriff Stilinski and Scott!

Did anyone else catch the "Back To The Future" reference?

Last edited:
'Teen Wolf' Renewed for Fourth Season + 'Wolf Watch' Series Announced

via press release:

MTV ANNOUNCES “Teen Wolf” SEASON FOUR AND THE NEW “WOLF WATCH” COMPANION SERIES TODAY AT NEW YORK COMIC-CON

New York, NY (October 12, 2013)—MTV announced today to a crowd of screaming “Teen Wolf” fans at New York Comic-Con that the hit series will return for a fourth season in 2014 with 12 new episodes. Additionally, the network will debut the new talk show “Wolf Watch” set to air weekly after each “Teen Wolf” episode. The highly anticipated second half of “Teen Wolf” season three will begin on Monday, January 6, 2014 at 10:00 p.m. ET/PT directly followed by the “Wolf Watch” series premiere.

Today’s panel featured on-screen son and father duo “Stiles” and “Stilinski” played by Dylan O’Brien and Linden Ashby, respectively as well as Executive Producer Jeff Davis and was moderated by TV Guide Magazine Senior Writer, Damian Holbrook.

“Wolf Watch” will be hosted by Jill Wagner, who plays “Kate Argent” in “Teen Wolf.” The half-hour talk show will give fans even more insight into the hit series, covering topics ranging from the heavy mythology elements featured in the season, to the steamy romances and hilarious bromances that run rampant between the series’ Supernatural high-schoolers. The series will welcome guest appearances by “Teen Wolf” cast members sharing behind-the-scenes secrets and celebrity super fans will also drop in to get some of the answers viewers crave from week to week.

Anyone else on here watching?

I'm an episode behind thanks other shows on at the same time and most notably of because MTV not re-airing new episodes of the show until the following Monday.

The current storyline involving Stiles has been very,very good. IMO Along with the connection and mystery around Scott's new girlfriend and her family.

What a season! Watched the final three episodes last night and wow!

Two characters get killed off and another looks to be leaving town/show! Then at the end another character we thought was killed in the season one finale is alive.

I hope Tamlyn Tomita returns next season! Either way it looks like the Scott's "Pack" is going to look a lot different.

June 23 can't get here soon enough! The sad news it looks like after a 24 episode 33rd season that MTV has went back to only a 12 episode season 4 so hopefully the ratings will stay strong and they will order a second set of 12.

I just binged watched everything in the past few days, 2nd half of season three to now.

Allison dead hurts my soul, but they replaced her with an equally attractive, but in a different way, in Mallea (however its spelled).

I'm really hit or miss with Kira though, sometimes I think it does well, others not so much.

However when the freshman group (still unnamed as far as I know) killed the beer delivery guy, I was extremely surprised, didn't see that coming at all. But I think it's pretty fair to say that an Argent is a bad guy again (possibly even Allison's dad) due to the password on the encoding being Allison.

Peter was a badass in that most recent episode too. Creature of habit was a great line.

I just binged watched everything in the past few days, 2nd half of season three to now.

Allison dead hurts my soul, but they replaced her with an equally attractive, but in a different way, in Mallea (however its spelled).

I'm really hit or miss with Kira though, sometimes I think it does well, others not so much.

However when the freshman group (still unnamed as far as I know) killed the beer delivery guy, I was extremely surprised, didn't see that coming at all. But I think it's pretty fair to say that an Argent is a bad guy again (possibly even Allison's dad) due to the password on the encoding being Allison.

Peter was a badass in that most recent episode too. Creature of habit was a great line.

This tv show mostly makes me think of Buffy the vampire slayer and the movie Jennifer's Body.

Really enjoying the show. However it appears that every Lacrosse game takes place at 2 or 3AM.

It looks like they are slowly bringing the young cop into the Scooby gang.

I'm really enjoying this season so far, and I'm glad they finally gave Scott some "Oh yeah, he's not only an Alpha but a 1 in 10000000 Alpha, let's let him overpower a 14 year old girl who weighs 100 pounds moment."

Though, I am still highly confused by a lot of things. How are two freshmen aged kids borderline assassins and/or bounty hunters? I get that there are hunter families, no problem, even that they are raised young. But at this rate we're gonna have a baby shoot Peter with a silver bullet ala Maggie in the Simpsons.

Also, at the risk of starting a political debate. I love how they have a very decent ratio of same sex couples in this show, and don't shy away from it or even make it a big deal within the universe. It's how the real world is for the most part, glad a show on any channel is making it less abnormal every week.

Teen Wolf Season 4 Mid-Season Comic-Con Trailer

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r5XkfEnwFsw[/youtube]

PLUS SOME GOOD NEWS!!

Comic-Con: MTV’s ‘Teen Wolf’ Renewed For 20-Episode Fifth Season

Comic-Con: MTV’s ‘Teen Wolf’ Renewed For 20-Episode Fifth Season

MTV made the long-awaited announcement to a room full of screaming fans at San Diego Comic-Con. The 20-episode fifth season will be split in two parts, similar to the way the supernatural high-school series aired in Season 3, which also was super-sized (24 episodes). Seasons 1, 2 and 4 each have consisted of 12 episodes running continuously. (Teen Wolf‘s fourth season renewal also was announced at a fan convention, the New York Comic-Con.)

Based on the Michael J. Fox-starring MGM movie, Teen Wolf was developed by Jeff Davis who also serves as executive producer with Russell Mulcahy, Marty Adelstein, René Echevarria, Tony DiSanto, Liz Gateley and Ian Stokes. The show has become a hit online, where fan tweets about it routinely put it in the Weekly Top 10 of Nielsen’s Twitter TV ratings, one of only two or three scripted shows to grab one of those spots regularly.

Tyler Posey stars as Scott McCall, the title teen werewolf character. Posey, along with co-stars Dylan O’Brien, Tyler Hoechlin, Holland Roden, Shelley Hennig and Dylan Sprayberry, as well as Davis, were on hand for a panel Q&A in the show’s fifth consecutive showing at Comic-Con.

VN Store

Back