Tee Martin tells story of why he committed to Tennessee

Glad Tee came to TN but he threw Kent under the buss a little with the under age drinking thing.

Cedrick Wilson is one of the most underrated receivers TN has ever had IMO. The dude was clutch.

I liked him in college. In pro's he did good with Pittsburgh.

When he was a 49er, they played the Rams in St. Louis. Late in the game, with 49ers behind, Cedric caught the ball and rather than run out of bounds to stop the clock and set up a game winning field goal, he keeps running down field. He was tackled and the clock ran out. Game over. His coach was super mad....

In Pittsburgh, he got caught up with some crazy woman, who stalked him. She followed him in to a bar in Pittsburgh because she was stalking him. He hit her and knocked her off the bar stool and Pittsburgh cut him the next day. No other teams gave him a chance after that....

People forget that Tee was a big reason why Jermaine Copeland was converted from QB to WR in 1996 and why Cedrick Wilson was converted from QB to WR in 1997.

People forget that Jason Witten was converted from D lineman to Tight End. Witten had a monster day against Michigan & he caught the game winning t.d. against Arkansas after 5 overtimes.

People forget that Jason Allen was a safety at U.T. for 3 seasons and threatened to enter the draft a year early unless Fulmer helped him convert to corner, so he could be a 1st round NFL pick. Fulmer converted him from Safety to Corner. He almost broke his hip against UGA during his senior season. By the Bama game, he had fully recovered and he broke up the Bama potential game winning t.d. pass after 5 overtimes.

People forget that Tee was a big reason why Jermaine Copeland was converted from QB to WR in 1996 and why Cedrick Wilson was converted from QB to WR in 1997.

People forget that Dominique Stevenson was part of class that had Henry, Stevens & Lewis in the backfield. Stevenson converted to L.B. & was drafted by Buffalo. Had he not converted, he likely would have been buried in the depth charts at tailback.

People forget that Dominique Stevenson was part of class that had Henry, Stevens & Lewis in the backfield. Stevenson converted to L.B. & was drafted by Buffalo. Had he not converted, he likely would have been buried in the depth charts at tailback.
Wasn't there another RB in that class from Alabama. Kendrick Williams?

hilarious story but I wouldn't want that one taped in todays day and age. People will read into it totally wrong.

I liked him in college. In pro's he did good with Pittsburgh.

When he was a 49er, they played the Rams in St. Louis. Late in the game, with 49ers behind, Cedric caught the ball and rather than run out of bounds to stop the clock and set up a game winning field goal, he keeps running down field. He was tackled and the clock ran out. Game over. His coach was super mad....

In Pittsburgh, he got caught up with some crazy woman, who stalked him. She followed him in to a bar in Pittsburgh because she was stalking him. He hit her and knocked her off the bar stool and Pittsburgh cut him the next day. No other teams gave him a chance after that....

Damn Them Women!! Huh?? Rule # 1, Never hit a woman; REGARDLESS! That's thuggish any way any how anywhere by Anybody.

Damn Them Women!! Huh?? Rule # 1, Never hit a woman; REGARDLESS! That's thuggish any way any how anywhere by Anybody.

I agree with you as long as she's not wielding a knife or a gun. However, courts need to also hold women who initiate attacks accountable. That is, apply the law equally. We're seeing increasing incidents of women hitting and otherwise attacking men and getting away with it unless you're a police officer.

Reactions: Nashvol2
Was that Pruitt near the end that said, “I don’t think you should tell anymore stories.” ??
Hahaha

VN Store

Back