Tee Martin Game Worn Steelers Jersey…..Nope

DOCTORLOOMIS

Smith’s Grove - Warren County Sanitarium
If you’re bidding on this beware! It is absolutely NOT a Martin game worn jersey. Notice the 99 tag in the neck? That means the jersey was manufactured in 1999….and Martin did not play a game until 2001. Now that being said, jerseys are often worn in seasons after they were manufactured. But in this case that scenario isn’t possible because the actual fabric of Steeler jerseys changed in 2000 and also 2001 when Martin played. Notice the game photo of him I posted has completely different fabric than the auction jersey. What this jersey probably is is a made up jersey or possibly one used for photos or maybe the preseason. What is certainly is not is a legit Steelers game worn Martin jersey.

EC58F5C1-2278-4F44-A1A8-7CAD803BB6D7.jpeg6344B6AA-E1F1-4891-900A-284E3825DA47.jpegD9421787-44BA-4E00-AA25-088390160EA5.jpeg77C0EC7C-E0A5-441A-BA9B-8BAAA119252F.jpeg

Weird how Vols Football has become "DOCTORLOOMIS' brag forum for EBay purchases".

Brag forum??? Anyone that knows me understands nothing could be further from the truth. Further, did you not read the above post? It was a post to tell people to NOT BUY it. To not get scammed. How you twisted a post that was meant to protect unsuspecting collectors from getting scammed into a “brag” is beyond me. All the best to you brother.

Brag forum??? Anyone that knows me understands nothing could be further from the truth. Further, did you not read the above post? It was a post to tell people to NOT BUY it. To not get scammed. How you twisted a post that was meant to protect unsuspecting collectors from getting scammed into a “brag” is beyond me. All the best to you brother.
You’ve got numerous jealous haters, don’t even acknowledge them. I personally appreciate this bc I collect also and it helps me learn

You’ve got numerous jealous haters, don’t even acknowledge them. I personally appreciate this bc I collect also and it helps me learn

Oh trust me….I am completely aware of the jealousy and haters. If a grown man hates me and is jealous of me because I collect football jerseys then so be it. I share my collection to try and entertain people and let them see history. My intentions are pure but as you and I both know, sometimes facts do not matter.

I think it's interesting. And in this particular case it's a nice warning to anyone who might see this item and think about spending money on it.

It’s already bid up to over $100. Somebody’s gonna get taken.

Reactions: BigDave
Oh trust me….I am completely aware of the jealousy and haters. If a grown man hates me and is jealous of me because I collect football jerseys then so be it. I share my collection to try and entertain people and let them see history. My intentions are pure but as you and I both know, sometimes facts do not matter.
I purchased a game worn Kobe Jersey before he passed and shared it on a basketball forum and was attacked also. Unfortunately I think it’s somewhat human nature for people who aren’t happy with themselves. It’s unfortunate

I purchased a game worn Kobe Jersey before he passed and shared it on a basketball forum and was attacked also. Unfortunately I think it’s somewhat human nature for people who aren’t happy with themselves. It’s unfortunate

It’s the world we live in…..sad but true.

Anything you take the time, effort and money to collect, comes with a certain pride. I'm a new collector of Vol autographs and I love seeing DoctorLoomis's post his collections. Never really thought of it as bragging, I think it says more about you if it bothers you or makes you feel a type of way. Would love to collect Jersey's but I got kids to put through college...lol

Anything you take the time, effort and money to collect, comes with a certain pride. I'm a new collector of Vol autographs and I love seeing DoctorLoomis's post his collections. Never really thought of it as bragging, I think it says more about you if it bothers you or makes you feel a type of way. Would love to collect Jersey's but I got kids to put through college...lol

I hear ya brother. My intentions are good as I’ve repeatedly stated. I do not brag because first I’m not that way. Second, why brag when the next guy has more money or material items than you do? Technically Elon Musk is the only human that can brag. No one can outdo him. Hehe

Reactions: Vol_sanity
I'd just ignore them Loomis. They don't realize how silly they make themselves look when they post stuff like that.

Reactions: DOCTORLOOMIS
He was on the practice squad in 2000. It's probably genuine.

As I said above it’s potentially preseason and or for photos. Practice jerseys are completely different. The only fact is the jersey is NOT a game worn Steelers shirt.

You’re correct. Why a grown man would even care IF I was bragging is beyond me. I have more important things to focus on other than another mans possessions.
I'd brag if I had a collection like that!

Actually I wouldn't.. But would proudly show them off! I collect guitars.. Are any famous.. Nope but am I very proud of them and will post a pic from time to time.. I enjoy seeing the posts of your jerseys. Some it brings back memories for me..

I'd brag if I had a collection like that!

Actually I wouldn't.. But would proudly show them off! I collect guitars.. Are any famous.. Nope but am I very proud of them and will post a pic from time to time.. I enjoy seeing the posts of your jerseys. Some it brings back memories for me..

I have a few guitars too. I’d like to hear what you have. I personally have a Martin D41, HD 28 and a Taylor 412e-R……

Reactions: FïreBall
I hear ya brother. My intentions are good as I’ve repeatedly stated. I do not brag because first I’m not that way. Second, why brag when the next guy has more money or material items than you do? Technically Elon Musk is the only human that can brag. No one can outdo him. Hehe

Darn near anybody could outdo his lady though. Never a more apropos name than that.

VN Store

Back