Tee coming also?

All in for Tee. Always going to be haters on this blog. I would like him as TE coach.
I doubt he comes. It just to appease us Tee lovers.92EA178D-CA63-432E-9BDB-EF7438904B3F.gif

Please, please stop with the Tee coming home stuff. No 1: He doesn't consider UT his home because he feels underappreciated etc. blah blah blah. (basically got sand in his clit and throws himself a pity party because he's always in Peyton's shadow) No 2: He is an average coach at best but see's himself as elite and is too good to be here in any capacity other than HC. He will never come here unless it's as the HBC so please stop with the coming home BS.

Please, please stop with the Tee coming home stuff. No 1: He doesn't consider UT his home because he feels underappreciated etc. blah blah blah. (basically got sand in his clit and throws himself a pity party because he's always in Peyton's shadow) No 2: He is an average coach at best but see's himself as elite and is too good to be here in any capacity other than HC. He will never come here unless it's as the HBC so please stop with the coming home BS.
well said

Not to be argumentative, but how is that quantified?
247 shows that Tee has recruited higher ranked talent. He has also been national recruiter of the year per 247. As far as development goes, I look at the awards his receivers have won and the number of players hes put in the NFL, as well as their draft position. And you cant really quantify this, but Tee has a reach over the country with recruits that Johnson has not shown.

247 shows that Tee has recruited higher ranked talent. He has also been national recruiter of the year per 247. As far as development goes, I look at the awards his receivers have won and the number of players hes put in the NFL, as well as their draft position. And you cant really quantify this, but Tee has a reach over the country with recruits that Johnson has not shown.
That's with Tee recruiting at USC and Johnson recruiting at Memphis, right? That probably doesn't have anything to do with it...:rolleyes:

If we have a spot for Tee, it would be very good for us. He'd absolutely slaughter it in recruiting.

I just ask, in which I don’t think he would. Would he be happy that he would be closer to him?

He’s building something amazing at Clemson. Dabo runs that team like a family (for comparison Saban runs Bama like a business) and Rogers feels like he is a part of that family. They just won a championship and feel like that can win 2 more. Blame Butch and the the administration for letting Rogers, Higgins, Lawrence, and Mays get away from us.

I think he may have an oversized image of his abilities, but tht isn't all bad. I think he is definitely well above average as a position coach, and think with his stock currently being down, we might be able to get him, with a promise of a higher salary and co-OC title. It would position him really well to possibly win national recruiter of the year next year. He just needs to swallow some pride, and look at what UT can offer him.

Don't you people get it? HE DOES NOT WANT TO COME HERE IN OTHER CAPACITY THAN HBC!!!!! PERIOD! Not gonna happen.

Reactions: cardvolfan
Said this yesterday. You bring in Tee, give him the Co-Offensive coordinator title, let him learn under Chaney and let him go recruit like we all know he can! It's all coming together! Tell Weinke to go kick rocks!
You don’t pay what we’re paying Chaney to saddle him with a Co-Offensive coordinator.

Don't you people get it? HE DOES NOT WANT TO COME HERE IN OTHER CAPACITY THAN HBC!!!!! PERIOD! Not gonna happen.

Don't YOU get it? When Tee said that, his stock as a coach was totally different than it is right now! He was a sought after assistant at USC where he had a lot success. Now he's unemployed. These things are fluid man. The period a coach in college football can go from being a hero to a goat can be measured with an egg timer.

He’s building something amazing at Clemson. Dabo runs that team like a family (for comparison Saban runs Bama like a business) and Rogers feels like he is a part of that family. They just won a championship and feel like that can win 2 more. Blame Butch and the the administration for letting Rogers, Higgins, Lawrence, and Mays get away from us.
Yea, and that is what beat Saban. 🤣🤣

VN Store

Back