Teddy Valentine the ref is annoying

DeepSpringsVol

Getting to prominence will take time.
Why does T.V. constantly keep getting to call games. its obvious he gets crazy trying to put himself as THE SHOW. Unfortunately I didnt donate my money for seats to the bball games to watch him. That thing with stopping the game to Make Brian Williams step away from the inbounding line was ludicrous. All refs make bad calls but this guy is over the top.:realmad:

Agreed. EverytimeI see him step on the court, I prepare myself for a nearly unwatchable basketball game.

It is hilarious watching him. He looked like he was in a boxing match when making so of the pushing calls. He's so animated with his calls its flippin' hilarious - but most of the time its not funny because the calls are horrible - too bad he doesn't get the calls right - otherwise I'd love having him ref games.

When he called the Technical on JP Prince last year (Florida I think?) its was the funniest thing I've ever seen. He made the T symbol about 5 times in a row while running up towards Prince in the process and blowing his whistle like he was trying to taunt him - lol.

I remember watching the game and thinking, "what the hell is thi....oh it is Teddy V."

Watching this guy climb the ref ranks and get choice assignments really makes one wonder what has to go down to get a ref fired.

Google Ted Valentine and look at all the complaints that show up about him. There are lots of them

If his goal was to be well known and get publicity then he was successful because he is the only ref in the league I can name by name and that everyone knows who he is.

If his goal was to be well known and get publicity then he was successful because he is the only ref in the league I can name by name and that everyone knows who he is.

Yeah, kind of like Ed Hokuli in the NFL (but even Ed isn't near the showboat Teddy is.)

Another thread about the officials...I love it!

Bruno good to see you here with some input :)

I think everybody knows who these 2 guys are....I love to watch Big Ed

Another thread about the officials...I love it!

Bruno good to see you here with some input :)

I think everybody knows who these 2 guys are....I love to watch Big Ed

My posts don't really bash the refs. I said I think Ted is hilarious watching him make the calls when acting so animated. The Mr. Ed "Guns" Hochuli is hilarious too.

If someone could find a video of Teddy T'ing up Prince after getting in a scuffle with Werner in last years Florida game that would be great - I roll on the floor laughing watching him make the T symbol about 10 times while blowing his whistle and running up right to Prince's face to do it.

But I think everyone would agree here that Teddy makes some horrible phantom calls. Like the Tatum travel last night 1 or 2 fouls on certain players when the guy was 2 feet from the guy with the ball.

My posts don't really bash the refs. I said I think Ted is hilarious watching him make the calls when acting so animated. The Mr. Ed "Guns" Hochuli is hilarious too.

If someone could find a video of Teddy T'ing up Prince after getting in a scuffle with Werner in last years Florida game that would be great - I roll on the floor laughing watching him make the T symbol about 10 times while blowing his whistle and running up right to Prince's face to do it.

But I think everyone would agree here that Teddy makes some horrible phantom calls. Like the Tatum travel last night 1 or 2 fouls on certain players when the guy was 2 feet from the guy with the ball.

Yeah...I would like to see that video as well.

I think Hochuli is a very respected official. He did have the quick whistle earlier this season in the Broncos/Chargers game.

I think he is one of these types, that likes the attention. Can't just blend in with the game, and makes sure you know he is there.

This world would be a much better place if Ted Valentine was not in it.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

There is a reason his Initials are T.V.
He thinks the Game is televised for him, and the players are just pawns in his own show.

TV Teddy!

For the record I hate him as a ref

I can't remember which game it was right off hand this year...but there were actually 3 "fans" in TBA that came courtside during warmups to get Teddy's autograph.

Which I didn't really mind at the time because it drew ole Teddy to within about 20 feet of my seats, and gave me a wonderful opportunity to tell him how his presence on planet Earth was a disgrace...along with the jock sniffers wanting his autograph.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

VN Store

Back