teams we are rooting for this weekend....lol

Tennessee
South Carolina
Notre Dame

Not for unrealistic playoff hope but because those are the teams I pull for plus Virginia Tech but their game with UVA was canceled.

Wife is from South Carolina so happy wife, happy life.

Tennessee, period.

Why punish yourself any further? It's over and we move on.

I'll watch Ohio State-Michigan more for the Heisman race than anything else. If Hooker doesn't at least get an invite to NYC it is a damn crime.

Ain't nothing over, unless you mean the playoff hopes, and duh.

Still some things that can happen to help us with bowl selections.

I would love to see Georgia lose then lose to LSU in the SECGG. Lol, I know it's not likely but I'm rooting for it.

I would love to see Georgia lose then lose to LSU in the SECGG. Lol, I know it's not likely but I'm rooting for it.

Georgia losing to Ga. Tech would be like us losing to USCjr ......... wait ......

I've already resigned to the fact that we missed our opportunity for the playoffs. That way, if a miracle happens I'll be elated. Otherwise, I'm content with winning tomorrow and getting into the best bowl possible. Let's go embarrass Vandy.

Last edited:
Reactions: Smokey19rt
I'll be watching because I love collage football and without anxiety because Tennessee's situation is what it is at this point.

Tennessee
South Carolina
Notre Dame

Not for unrealistic playoff hope but because those are the teams I pull for plus Virginia Tech but their game with UVA was canceled.

Wife is from South Carolina so happy wife, happy life.
You must be in marital bliss! :) Time to ask for special favors...

Last edited:
Reactions: theroyz71

I agree, even though that may cause my wife to divorce me

Auburn
Iowa St
Notre Dame
South Carolina
Oregon St

and ofcourse our own TENNESSEE VOLUNTEERS!!!

folks, its a lot but if all these teams win and tcu loses the big 12 title game and uga beats lsu

....we could be back in.

VN Store

Back