Team under construction

I noticed some red faces and sweaty shirts. Good! It’ll all pay off for them later with DUBYAS! :p

Not sure if Brown will be ready to go at 100% big knee brace ?

Sometimes recently rehabbed players use big braces until their confidence returns. It can be mentally challenging to trust that they really are okay and ready to go. I’m hoping it’s just that.

Of course, she’s obviously not going to come out of the gate at top form since she hasn’t played in so long. It may not be until sometime around the beginning of conference play before we start to get a really good idea of how she will help us make a deeper run in the post-season. I sure am happy to see her in this video working out, though!

By the way, I am loving the Lady Vols' more active social media presence these days. I guess they know that fans are chomping at the bit for every little scrap of info we can feast our eyes on in regard to this team and staff. Whomever is running the social media campaign is doing a terrific job, and I hope they keep adding to it. There can NEVER be too much for my taste.

VN Store

Back