Team Thread: Oklahoma City Thunder

I’m going to start this by saying they definitely aren’t the most talented thunder team, but honestly they may be my favorite okc team to watch.

I’m going to start this by saying they definitely aren’t the most talented thunder team, but honestly they may be my favorite okc team to watch.

The Russ/Harden/KD years were a blast. The Russ/KD years were extremely fun they are sullied a little because of the snake but damn those 2 were so much fun together. I still think if Beverly doesn't break Russ that they had a great chance at a ring, that team was so good. The Russ MVP season might be my favorite season ever and not because of the triple doubles, so many crazy late game shots.

Reactions: Dallasbowlin
We need to find dort some minutes this season.

He has potential to be a great defender problem is we are so logjammed at guard, SGA, CP3, Dennis, Fergy, Diallo, and I guess Burton. I like that Billy D and Presti both talked about how they wanted to make Burton a stretch 4 and he immediately loses a bunch of weight. Lol

The Russ/Harden/KD years were a blast. The Russ/KD years were extremely fun they are sullied a little because of the snake but damn those 2 were so much fun together. I still think if Beverly doesn't break Russ that they had a great chance at a ring, that team was so good. The Russ MVP season might be my favorite season ever and not because of the triple doubles, so many crazy late game shots.
Yeah they were, I started watching them in 2011, didn’t actually become invested as a “fan” until the start of the 2012 season. Funny thing is KD wasn’t even my favorite player at first, it was ibaka lol

Reactions: BadJerry20
He has potential to be a great defender problem is we are so logjammed at guard, SGA, CP3, Dennis, Fergy, Diallo, and I guess Burton. I like that Billy D and Presti both talked about how they wanted to make Burton a stretch 4 and he immediately loses a bunch of weight. Lol
I’d think dort could probably handle some stretch four, dude is built like a tank lol I was wondering his height, he’s 6’4” and burton is 6’5” so not much difference there.

Yeah they were, I started watching them in 2011, didn’t actually become invested as a “fan” until the start of the 2012 season. Funny thing is KD wasn’t even my favorite player at first, it was ibaka lol

I loved young block everything Serge, then he only cared about jumpers and drove me crazy. Lol

I’d think dort could probably handle some stretch four, dude is built like a tank lol I was wondering his height, he’s 6’4” and burton is 6’5” so not much difference there.

I was looking at the roster and I think he possibly makes the main roster, unless they just want to give him minutes in the G-League.

72603700_1438994396250751_3623527465114140672_n.jpg

New team, same thunder who can’t get it done in the fourth. lol but seriously I was happy with the effort tonight, if that game is played in okc we win imo.

Also, I’m gonna want to murder the refs by the third game. Almost made the game unwatchable.

VN Store

Back