Team Thread: Oklahoma City Thunder

This is a late question, but can someone explain to me why Lu Dort went undrafted? Dude is built like a tank and scored 16 ppg as a college freshman on decent shooting splits. No idea how he wasn’t one of the top 60 prospects that year

This is a late question, but can someone explain to me why Lu Dort went undrafted? Dude is built like a tank and scored 16 ppg as a college freshman on decent shooting splits. No idea how he wasn’t one of the top 60 prospects that year
My only answer would be his shooting. He was a liability when he first came in, he has drastically improved.

He certainly wasn’t knockdown, but 31% from 3 and 70% from the line isn’t just completely atrocious
Yeah, not horrible put to play in the NBA at his size he needed to bump it up to about 34% and that’s pretty much where is the past two years. 34% last year and 33% this year.
if I remember , one of the knocks on him was that he used his size a lot in college and that he couldn’t do that in the NBA.

Reactions: Vol49er
Yeah, not horrible put to play in the NBA at his size he needed to bump it up to about 34% and that’s pretty much where is the past two years. 34% last year and 33% this year.
if I remember , one of the knocks on him was that he used his size a lot in college and that he couldn’t do that in the NBA.
That makes sense

VN Store

Back