Team Thread: Oklahoma City Thunder

I'm all for poking fun at Russ when he sucks, but he was 16/24 and bullied our guards all night long. He was 0 for 1 from 3, the rest of the team was 9 for 45. So I guess if you mean carried his team all night for them to let him down, then yep just like he used to do for us.

I'm all for poking fun at Russ when he sucks, but he was 16/24 and bullied our guards all night long. He was 0 for 1 from 3, the rest of the team was 9 for 45. So I guess if you mean carried his team all night for them to let him down, then yep just like he used to do for us.
I mean, PJ tucker is a pretty good three point shooter. Intercepting a pass that was meant for him is pretty ******.

I mean, PJ tucker is a pretty good three point shooter. Intercepting a pass that was meant for him is pretty ******.

You mean the guy that is shooting 36% from the field and 22% from 3 the last 15 games? I'd steal from his bum azz too. Cheering a guy that snuck out the back door while constantly sh*tting on the guy that stuck around and gave 100% every game is sh*tty and pathetic.

You mean the guy that is shooting 36% from the field and 22% from 3 the last 15 games? I'd steal from his bum azz too. Cheering a guy that snuck out the back door while constantly sh*tting on the guy that stuck around and gave 100% every game is sh*tty and pathetic.
I’m shifting on his, Ive acknowledged what he done here. But it’s nice to see another having to deal with that stuff. Haven’t seen one possession like that for okc this year.

I’m shifting on his, Ive acknowledged what he done here. But it’s nice to see another having to deal with that stuff. Haven’t seen one possession like that for okc this year.

You aren't shifting anything you've always disliked Russ, which I get, just hating him while loving the other guy is weird AF to me.

And, I’m loyal to a default lol I’ve I like you you’d just about have to cuss my mama out before I finally am done with someone haha.

VN Store

Back