Team Thread: Oklahoma City Thunder

Eh. It’s early. I don’t really worry about the standings. Just keep him healthy for the big push in feb.

True, but the schedule is really easy right now so would be nice to pull away from the pack some. It gets increasingly more difficult as the season goes along.

Would you risk ruining chemistry if it meant you could get Bradley Beal? If I’m presti, I’m sending an offer. He can guard, too.

No Russ, PG, or Adams and sure. But none of those 3 means Washington laughs at us.
I’m not so sure about that. They apparently want to clean house, and no one is off limits. We could probably get him for cheap. Diallo, abrines, and maybe a draft pick would have them intrigued. Just my opinion.

I’m not so sure about that. They apparently want to clean house, and no one is off limits. We could probably get him for cheap. Diallo, abrines, and maybe a draft pick would have them intrigued. Just my opinion.

I'm not saying he's off limits, just saying they would want at least Adams plus more. My love aside, looking Adams will kill our frontcourt and have no depth.

We ain't got no draft picks till 2046. Lol

I'm not saying he's off limits, just saying they would want at least Adams plus more. My love aside, looking Adams will kill our frontcourt and have no depth.

We ain't got no draft picks till 2046. Lol
That’s very true lol. I think presti could something though without losing any key pieces.

Fergy is still out, and Abrines, Grant and Noel are questionable. Just let Russ and PG play Klay and KD 2 on 2.

VN Store

Back