Team Meeting - Any Leaking News

Because it's stupid
This is pretty funny. I do think (hope) that the sanctions will be lower than your expectations. We’ve seen programs like Penn State and Baylor survive. Baylor is to the point that the NCAA really doesn’t have much left to rule on. Let’s let the dice fall where they fall. If they fall off the table then we can surely realize our doom and gloom.

This is pretty funny. I do think (hope) that the sanctions will be lower than your expectations. We’ve seen programs like Penn State and Baylor survive. Baylor is to the point that the NCAA really doesn’t have much left to rule on. Let’s let the dice fall where they fall. If they fall off the table then we can surely realize our doom and gloom.
I was talking about the possibility of Freeze being hired. What in the hell are you talking about?

Why are you talking about coaches that will never be here
Probably not, but do you EVER do anything but sh*t on everything?

But, I do respect your right to say it. I may not like it, but I respect it.

Last edited:
If we don't have much attrition and make solid hires then I don't think so. We have talent here to win 7+ games but it matters on who we hire and how they do this season.

The current talent at UT falls somewhere around the bottom of the SEC east
It is what it is

Probably not, but do you EVER do anything but sh*t on everything?

But, I do respect your right to say it. I may not like it, but I respect it.
I'm just being realistic and not getting my hopes up to be let down. I'd rather be surprised

If I did, you'd just roadblock my entire post with negativity. You're too far gone.
Coach fired with cause, 2 assistants fired with cause, 6 other staff members terminated, Athletic Director "retires" (essentially fired) and the Chancellor and UT President say they're "shocked" by the level of corruption in the football program but yeah....... we've got a negativity problem here.

What we have here is..... a failure..... to communicate.

I don’t think he meant it in any negative connotation. He just used a poor choice in words, I believe he really was trying to convey his hopes for all those kids because I for one truly believe he cared about those kids as his own. I won’t take that from him.
If you cheat, knowing there’s a chance you can get caught and knowing the repercussions on both yourself and the players, it’s hard for me to defend him about caring for the kids. Sure, he did a lot for them and supported them, but he knew what would happen if all this came to light. If some of the kids get caught up in all this and have to face the specter of ineligibility, that’s not really a HC who cares and has their best interest at heart.

If I did, you'd just roadblock my entire post with negativity. You're too far gone.
Ok so we all wanted the coach fired and that happened. So now we are about to be on probation of some sort, lose recruits, and go through another coaching search. Help me find a positive out of that please.

Reactions: cobbwebb0710
I don’t think he meant it in any negative connotation. He just used a poor choice in words, I believe he really was trying to convey his hopes for all those kids because I for one truly believe he cared about those kids as his own. I won’t take that from him.
Pruitt used a poor choice of words? Go figure. I heard they didn’t release the video because the translation department was off due to the holiday.

Ok so we all wanted the coach fired and that happened. So now we are about to be on probation of some sort, lose recruits, and go through another coaching search. Help me find a positive out of that please.
We don’t have possibly the worst coach in UT history coaching the Vols anymore! Could that be a positive?

VN Store

Back