Team Colors

I'm pretty sure our big donors would insist in Brown head to toe. I will confess that I always liked LSUs colors 2nd to ours.

If I had to...

I mean, if you really forced us to...

No choice in the matter...

And we couldn't pick orange and white...

I think I'd pick smokey grey.

Heh.

Go Vols!

p.s. Green is always a safe alternate in the SEC. Not a single team claims any shade of it. Having said that, I would never choose it as my team's color. We're not Michigan State. :)
Kinda curious how those black unis would look with grey text & #s, outlined in Orange. . .

Reactions: VFL-82-JP
It doesn't really answer the OP's question, but I was watching the Lady Vol softball team the other day, and I liked the way they incorporated sky Pat Summitt blue with orange. It's not a bad combination. I think it looks much better than any of the orange and black uniform combinations the football team has tried.

FTFY.

Now, don't get me wrong, there is nothing even close to orange and white for beauty, but otherwise, if you couldn't have the beautiful orange and white as your color, what SEC team's color would you choose?
Trick question.. Like when a girl asks how old I look or my wife asking if she looks fast in her dress

Reactions: DonDiego
I've always like Auburn's unis with the dark jerseys and white pants. All the way back the days of Pat Sullivan and Terry Beasley. They are a clean design. not over done with splotches of color all over.

Reactions: DonDiego
I'd go with Kentucky blue. I've always liked royal blue, and I like that they don't screw it up with a bunch of other colors. And I know Kroger contributed a bunch of money, but Kroger is a Cincinnati, Ohio company. Believe me, I got paychecks from them right after high school.

Still, all and all, nothing comes close to orange and white!

None.

There is absolutely nothing that could make me choose the colors of one of these garbage, incest-laden, toothless SEC programs. If it’s not Tennessee, it’s crap.

The worst, by far, it UGA’s idiotic colors . . . and everything else about them. But my dislike of those fools is well known.

Trick question.. Like when a girl asks how old I look or my wife asking if she looks fast in her dress
Personally, my wife wants me to tell her if she's wearing something that makes her appear fat. I suppose that shows her that I'm paying proper attention.

I wish she would wear something that make her look fast. ;)

Reactions: bicenTENNial
If I had to...

Heh.

Go Vols!

p.s. Green is always a safe alternate in the SEC. Not a single team claims any shade of it. Having said that, I would never choose it as my team's color. We're not Michigan State. :)
I like the spooky black uniforms, but there is something bout them orange britches...

Since this can of worms has been opened, can we also go back to sweaters for the cheerleaders?
105194377_original.jpg

If I had to...

Heh.

Go Vols!

Grey is bad. Any color besides grey

Just an observation but it is really funny how team colors make more sense when you go to the actual school. Two quick examples. Since moving back to Knoxville and observing the American Daisy's that grow here combined with our really beautiful orange sunsets our orange is just perfect. The other example is I went to an Oregon spring game 3 years ago while stationed at Fort Lewis. I always thought their green and yellow was atrocious but when I went to Eugene, the grass seed capitol of the world, and saw all the crazy healthy green, green grass dotted with Oregon Sunshine flowers I realized their uniforms were perfect.

Reactions: SmokinBob
Change the colors and fight song to. . .

The Tennessee stud was long and lean
The color of the sun and his eyes were green
He had the nerve and he had the blood
There never was a horse like the Tennessee stud

nah, jk

VN Store

Back