TD that put UGA up 8

Was a coverage screw-up by........

To'o'to'o.....or whatever his name is. I said it when he left.....We missed NOTHING! Soft against the run and even worse in pass coverage!
Right after that TD, I mentioned that very point to a couple of my friends who are Bama fans. There has been no response.

To'o'to'o.....or whatever his name is. I said it when he left.....We missed NOTHING! Soft against the run and even worse in pass coverage!
In all honesty, he is pretty good against the run, but you are right about that TD. Vol Twitter pounced on that last night. Nobody was sorry to see it. LOL.

Last edited:
Let it go, man. He was a good kid that gave his all while he was here. Move on.

Also, lol at the "we missed nothing" comment. Our depth was awful at LB and our starters weren't that good. HT is starting for a Nick Saban defense. That's plenty enough for me to know that we would have been a better defense with HT still here.

He wasnā€™t great for Bama, still wouldā€™ve started here and been better than any other Lber on our team last season.

He is a good player, but he had a bunch of busts during his two tears at Tennessee. He would have helped us last year, but I am not crying because he left.

He's soft vs the run. He only does well and looks well coming in when the work is done! As far as him himself, nah. Never a top LB

This is what I noticed too. He is very soft against the run and very easy to block at the 2nd level. He got pumped up when he hit that guy from behind the play when someone else was holding him up though.

Well he is bad. But he has never been able to recognize an over the middle pass route (or if he can, then can't do anything about). I have mention this short coming since his starting here and so far Bama's greatest (in their eyes) staff have not been able to change this. One problem he has to me is he is not fast, maybe quick, but just average speed, which is a big plus in covering over the middle routes. If you can't break the catch up, the you better be able to run down the catcher real fast, because we usually see them go a long if not all the way.

Don't be stupid...he is a great linebacker that made a mistake. You think if he was "nothing" he would be starting on a team playing for the national championship?

In all honesty, he is pretty good against the run, but you are right about that TD. Vol Twitter pounced on that last night. Nobody was sorry to see it. LOL.
Watch him against the run when Georgia was on 1 or 2 yard line . They score and To'oto'o gets knocked on his arse:p

He is a good player, but he had a bunch of busts during his two tears at Tennessee. He would have helped us last year, but I am not crying because he left.

I think most of HT's issues at UT in 2020 were because the LBs were coached by Nieds (never coached LBs before) and Shelton Felton (never had a P5 assistant job before).....

Reactions: VAVol85
He left and became a bammer.

I don't miss him 1 little bit!

He got run right over for a TD and totally blew it in pass coverage several times so he hurt alabUmmer lots last night.

I don't think he has the foot speed to cover pass routes so I have serious doubts that he'll ever start in the NFL.

Screw him!

VFL...GBO!!!

He's very overrated. Same things that he got burned doing here he still does. Just proves a lot of what you see with Bama is the talent. The coaching part of it isn't all world.

What does it say about us then that he probably would have led the team in tackles this season. šŸ˜‚

Honestly itā€™s probably why he left tho. The people around him saw it too and knew he needed to get some help.

Reactions: "The Truth"
He left because he got paid,and he is much better with strong support around him. I loath that he went to Bammer but elated he did not win a ring after deserting us. But he would have improved our defense immensely if he had stayed.

VN Store

Back