TBA hosts Volleyball vs Ole Miss tonight at 6:30

StrangeVol

Happy All Saints Day everybody! :) Here's hoping the Lady Vols make us happy tonight with a win over Ole Miss! Since they beat us down in Oxford back in September I think it's only fair that we return the kindness and kick their Lady Rebel butts out of TBA and into the cold cold river! ;) Not really but I would very much like a win tonight to get the month off on the right foot. The game is on SECN+, as usual.

not a saint but thanks...yep, need a win to help me get over the Lady Soccer Vols loss...:D

GO LADY VOLS!

Strang I am going to give them another look if the stream is ok. Hope the previous matches with the funny substitutions and rotation continue. Why change now? Maybe for a win I hope.
Does anyone know why Ava is no longer in the huddle?

25-18 for the win. did not look good at all!! Actually saw ER get up from her ringside seat and walk out to say a few words for the ladies!! Damn stream poor for me tonight! To clarify I mean the video stream and that is all!!

Last edited:
Strang I am going to give them another look if the stream is ok. Hope the previous matches with the funny substitutions and rotation continue. Why change now? Maybe for a win I hope.
Does anyone know why Ava is no longer in the huddle?
I can see on the streaming video that Ava Bell is walking around in a soft boot, so apparently she has a foot, ankle or leg injury.

Reactions: sccshortstop
I can see on the streaming video that Ava Bell is walking around in a soft boot, so apparently she has a foot, ankle or leg injury.
I appreciate it. My stream is so weak and goes in and out every minute and blurry when I have it.

I will have to wait until tomorrow to find out the final score. Stream gone. Looks like set 4 when I last saw anything we were trying to give it away as well!!

Nope...I coming to your rescue...Lady Vols won 3-2...but damn it was close! The important thing is WE WON!!! Snapped a four-game losing streak as well. Now if we can do something with Georgia on Sunday...we could get back to .500 in the SEC. :)

VN Store

Back