TaxSlayer Bowl shirts?

1 in 102 455

Long-Time Lurker
Anybody seen the traditional bowl t-shirts where they have both teams’ helmets on it? I looked on the bowl’s website and around but all I have seen are Tennessee/Indiana only shirts.

I've been looking as well with no luck. I always get the ones with both logos on them.

Only one I missed since early 90s was the 2001 Citrus Bowl with Tennessee-Michigan which I still have never found.

Reactions: Snakebrown13
Well if I find the shirt I’ll let you know too. Surely we aren’t the only people that like the two helmet shirts!

Reactions: Vol524
Last edited:
I've been looking as well with no luck. I always get the ones with both logos on them.

Only one I missed since early 90s was the 2001 Citrus Bowl with Tennessee-Michigan which I still have never found.

I collect them as well and actually have that one. My wife is going to have quilt made from them when I have enough. Mine go back to 98.

I found one on the fanatics website

Tennessee Volunteers Fanatics Branded 2020 Taxslayer Gator Bowl Bound Spike T-Shirt – Heather Gray

**Edit** if you choose to order, be mindful and use the link that Freak posted. It's near the top of this forum.

Thanks, but the shirt I am talking about would have Tennessee and Indiana’s helmets facing one another with the bowl logo. Here’s a couple of examples of the style I’m talking about though I haven’t seen one for our bowl:
869F2664-E19C-4CAE-87E6-37184D79C706.png63B49DA3-09A7-4E4E-B6F5-5DFC47858362.png

It seems like it would make more sense to wait until the outcome to buy any Taxslayer bowl shirt.
I agree whole heartedly for the one-team only shirts. I would feel silly rocking it if we were to lose. But for whatever reason I don’t feel like a schmuck getting the two team helmet shirts ahead of time, and would probably still wear regardless of outcome.

Reactions: ATC_VOL
Anybody seen the traditional bowl t-shirts where they have both teams’ helmets on it? I looked on the bowl’s website and around but all I have seen are Tennessee/Indiana only shirts.
Fanatics has the two helmet shirts now for $29.99
Two Helmet Bowl Shirts

There's also a long sleeve version and a women's one too.

Go here:
Vol Navy
Shirts

You want both helmets on the shirt? Fine. Here’s two helmets on a shirt.

The owner promises a shirtless massage and free liquor if you buy at least $1.00 of product. Just mention my name.

Attachments

• 48C10FBF-A0DF-4F99-9628-10C1CAF6CBA7.jpeg
    48C10FBF-A0DF-4F99-9628-10C1CAF6CBA7.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 3

VN Store

Back