Taulia Tagovailoa enters transfer portal

Taulia is a really good kid. But there is almost no chance he's ever going to be the starting QB at Bama. I figured either he or Paul Tyson would transfer after spring practice wraps, so this rumor has an air of legitimacy.

Reactions: bpalmer28 and Jaws
Spring ball ends around the same time. Any decision he makes will be based off spring practice, not the draft.

Young an EE that's gonna go thru Spring practice ? Doesn't make sense if he's not going to get a first hand look at the main competition.

Ha.. My Bama buddies have crowed for a long time that "Three-a" was better than Tua. Guess not.

Taulia is a really good kid. But there is almost no chance he's ever going to be the starting QB at Bama. I figured either he or Paul Tyson would transfer after spring practice wraps, so this rumor has an air of legitimacy.
Did dad force Taulia to go there too?

Did dad force Taulia to go there too?

I don't really know. I've always had the impression that Taulia is really close with his brother. Despite what some on the interwebs would argue, I never thought that Taulia was ever really considering anywhere but Bama during his recruitment. Now, I think the writing may be on the wall, and if he wants a chance to play, it's probably going to have to come elsewhere.

I don't really know. I've always had the impression that Taulia is really close with his brother. Despite what some on the interwebs would argue, I never thought that Taulia was ever really considering anywhere but Bama during his recruitment. Now, I think the writing may be on the wall, and if he wants a chance to play, it's probably going to have to come elsewhere.
Well, if he is super tight with his brother, and his brother was already at Alabama, then that probably was the case.

I got the impression during the ESPN story about Tua and his dad that if it was solely up to Tua, he would have gone to USC. His dad seems like a psycho; that's Lavar Ball/Earl Woods/Marv Marinovich-type stuff. Surprised that angle of his story hasn't gotten more coverage than it has. The ESPN piece on him was a story for like a day, then it disappeared.

Reactions: CR-vol and Remy

Didn't the whole family move to Tuscaloosa ? Dad and Mom gotta leave jobs, pack up and hit the road again.

He'll go to a school close to where his brother is drafted
That's what I assumed when it was assumed he would transfer after the draft. If Tua get drafted by the dolphins theres a few south Flordia schools that may take a chance of him.

VN Store

Back