Tank is (not) in the portal

The potential of what CJH and his staff can do is exciting. I’ve had hope with each new coach, but I’m optimistic about this one being different. With that being said these players saw what CJH and his staff did with a very short staffed team this year. There will definitely be some kids that want to play here.

I don’t know if UT has a chance, but I have read repeatedly that Georgia is his destination. This transfer has been rumored for weeks.
That’s just wrong IMHO. If college football is going to be a sport, then the organizers need to address the issue of parity like pro teams do. Making it easier for dominant players to join dominant teams is going in the wrong direction.

That’s just wrong IMHO. If college football is going to be a sport, then the organizers need to address the issue of parity like pro teams do. Making it easier for dominant players to join dominant teams is going in the wrong direction.
I don’t disagree.

Georgia IMHO is where he lands.

We have a chance just don’t think we have much of one. We’re just quite simply not going to pay for a one year rental player especially with our numbers.

VN Store

Back