tamika catchings...could it be?

That would be interesting since she was named VP of operations of the Fever. My daughter worked for the Pacers while she was playing for the Fever and she was only second in popularity in Indy to Peyton Manning.

Would be awesome, but I highly doubt she's coming back to Knoxville with all the good things she has going in Indy.

I LOVE that she is there interacting with the players though, she seems to be a positive influence on everyone she's around. Seems like she developed a bit of a relationship with Rennia last year, she could be a great mentor for her. Especially with a new coach and a fresh start.

I get where you're going, but she just became VP of Basketball Operations for the Fever. That is something she has worked for and wanted. She is very entrenched in the Indianapolis community.

I don't see her leaving all of that behind for a coaching position.

What does the VP of basketball operations for the fever make? I bet a top college head coach makes more.

This is either a tweet about the coaching change or a tweet about some sort of upcoming program she's either part of, or wanting to show support for, right? It has "EducationMatters" and "ChangingLIves" as hashtags.

I honestly don't see how people can read so much into these things.

Reactions: tbwhhs and T_Vol376
What does the VP of basketball operations for the fever make? I bet a top college head coach makes more.

She does way more than that though. She also does broadcasting, she has a tea shop in Indiana, she does speaking events, and has an non profit, and she has no interest in coaching.

Reactions: Smallvol#1
I was wondering what happened to Pat from SNL after all of these years
Itispat.jpg

VN Store

Back