Tamari Key Gets Triple Double

Loved the game Key played today! I’m so surprised she had so much space to work with KK along side her most of the game. Both had excellent games and were instrumental in our win today!

How many lady vols ever had a triple double?
Shelia Collins, against Florida State Feb 8, 1985: 18 points, 10 rebounds, 10 steals
Shekinna Stricklen, against Oklahoma Jan 3, 2010: 17 points, 13 rebounds, 12 assists
Jordan Reynolds, against UNC-Wilmington Dec 29, 2016: 11 points, 14 rebounds, 10 assists
Tamari Key, against Florida Jan 31, 2012: 23 points, 10 rebounds, 10 blocks

Edit: found the last one, thanks y'all

Last edited:
Outstanding!
EtFxP2JXcAgKnPJ

Loved the game Key played today! I’m so surprised she had so much space to work with KK along side her most of the game. Both had excellent games and were instrumental in our win today!

Excuse me for jumping on this board, read a lot don't post. But even with the head scratching bursts of turnovers by nearly everybody, I am encouraged by the overall improvement and excited with the potential going forward. Key's growth is easy to pick up. Maybe she got some tips from Pons about avoiding fouls while making them. Her body control across the board is impressive. Not to steal her thunder, but KK's body transformation is translating into performance as well. Don't know if our coaches husband is responsible or not, but getting the shots after a board back up has vastly improved as has producing from receipt with their backs to the basket. If they all can work on creating passing lanes and meeting the ball with strong hands life can get even better going forward.

Right now I am tying to figure out how I thought they (FL) hit everything they threw up and the box score says 31% overall and 27% from 3. Only a 2 turnover difference too.... Anyway, props to the bigs.....

VN Store

Back